Learning is a key factor of success in Forex business. Are you agree with me?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #346 Collapse

Learning is the root of earning profit in forex business, so I am 100% agree with you. I think we need a lot of learning on forex for success.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #347 Collapse

learning is key factor in forex main is bat sa agree hn ap forex main jitna ziyda sekhty or samjhty ho ap ko utna faida hota ha sekhna forex main zarori ha time k sath sath warna logon ki help ki zarort parti rehti ha

• #348 Collapse

I am agree with you. we have to learn the forex business for earning a good profit. Thanks a lot for the post. happy trading.........
        • #349 Collapse

u donot learn then u will not remain long time in forex so learn forex first and then invest it will be good for u forex is the real buisniss from which u can earn thousand of the dollers world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the forex market without a learning and diciplined attitude, hard work intention and complete determination.
          • #350 Collapse

ji ha forex trading kay business ma kameyab hunay k leau isay learn karna zaroori ha tkay app iss business ke unch neech ko jan sakay aur iss business ma sabat kadmi say tekay reh sakay aur demo account behter ha first step k leay.
            • #351 Collapse

learing he hmian kisi bhi kam mai kamyab kerwati hey is keh bgher hum ksii bhi kam main kamyab ni ho sktey hain learining keh bgher hum kbhi bhi forex trading sey prfoit hasil ni ker sktey hain hmain earing sey zyada forex trading main learning peh foucs krna chaheiy
              • #352 Collapse

Forex is a learn to earn business. so we have to learn the business well for success. Learning is the key to forex success.
                • #353 Collapse

yes i agree with u that learni ng is too much important in forex if u donot learn then u will not remain long time in forex so learn forex first and then invest it will be good for u forex is the real buisniss from which u can earn thousand of the dollers
                  • #354 Collapse

learning is a power of success and every trader have to know that in forex business we can not make it so much professionally here and i think we are seeking for making money here.
                    • #355 Collapse

yes dear brother main apki baat sey boht agree hon forex main learn kie bina boht mushkil hy es k lie boht zrouri hy es lie demo par bar bar practis kar k learn kia jae
                      • #356 Collapse

Yes of course brother I fully agree with you that learning is the key of success in forex trading and help to get everything from forex, we can get lots of benefits from the forex if we learn about the forex more and more.
                        • #357 Collapse

yes i agree with u that learni ng is too much important in forex if u donot learn then u will not remain long time in forex so learn forex first and then invest it will be good for u forex is the real buisniss from which u can earn thousand of the dollers
                          • #358 Collapse

Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the forex market without a learning and diciplined attitude, hard work intention and complete determination.
                            • #359 Collapse

jee haan bilkul agree hun mai is baat se 100% ap ki baat bilkul theek hai bhai jaann ap kisi bhoi kaam ki koi bhi kaam start krny se pehly us k baary mai information loo gy to hi ap us kaam ko pehly ker pao gy kaayaab hona to baad ki baat hai is liye earning is nothing without learning
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #360 Collapse

Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the forex market without a learning and diciplined attitude, hard work intention and complete determination.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X