What do yuu mean about Forex?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #556 Collapse

well jnab , ap ne forex ka pocha hein tu jnab yeh bohat accha online buziness ehin k jo hmko tradng k lehe muka daita ehin n apnay pas se hee hmko capital b daita hein , magar yeh hm pe hee depend karta ehin k hm ktna capital bnatay ehin trdang karnay k lehe
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #557 Collapse

dear i would liek to tell you that me forex trading me new hon and i want to b an expert forex trader so that i cna gain more an more earning from forex trade and i think that there is not any thing better than this trading i think that forex trade is the best earning way for all of us to be successful in forex
      • #558 Collapse

my advice from my trading is very simple
        1)never break you money management rules
        2)have sufficient trading capital
        3)trade what you see and not what you think

• #559 Collapse

Forex is a foreign exchange word there you can trade on currencies in pairs such as GBP/USD, USD/JPY and you can also trade on different metal such as gold and silvers but you need high bonus for that.
          • #560 Collapse

Bhai forex trading business ka matlab hy kay kisi country ki economy pay trading karna ya forex mean currencies , wagaira in pay ham trading kar sagtay hain or forex trading business say achi earning kar sagtay hain or acha profit earn kar sagtay hain.
            • #561 Collapse

dear forex asal ma currency exchanging ka name hai yaha per ik ko ik currency buy ker hote hai tu dosre sell es tarha ya business chal raha hote per es ka har mint rate up down hota rahta hia es ko samaj ker note ker ty howa trade ker na hote hai.
              • #562 Collapse

Currency Exchange is actually exactly where we are in terms of the foreign exchange industry in sets, for example EUR / USD, USD / JPY, and we also can the industry in various alloys, for example, precious metals , Bitcoin, METALLIC so on. Most investors in the forex currency trading, dealing in foreign currencies.
                • #563 Collapse

well main apko yahi akhunga k forex business ek best and acha business hain hum ismian api life bans akty hiana nd ye sab se achaa business han
                  • #564 Collapse

Forex is the world of the trade as we know that there are pairs of the currencies in the world of Forex and there is the comparitive price and the price is a subject of change, that keep on changing in minutes, so the market moves up and down and this is how the Forex works.
                    • #565 Collapse

forex different currencies exchange ky sat sat kosh different metals ka kam bi krti hn jaysa ke gold siver aur buhut se currencies pair hotey hay...
                      • #566 Collapse

forex is combination of two words that is Forign and Exchange so the forex trading is a business where we exchange our money with another currency, and in return we loss or get profit from that trading.
                        • #567 Collapse

in forex We should chose a few indicators and a few currency pairs to trade. Instead of focusing on all the currency pairs its much better to focus on a few pairs. This helps us to concentrate more on this pairs and study them more extensively. I prefer to trade only with the majors as they have low spreads and goo liquidity.

• #568 Collapse

han aap nay thk kha hai ye business ab apni roots itni zyada mazboot kar chuka hai k mera nahi khyal k koi b is dunia me ab is kaam say wakif na ho g
                            • #569 Collapse

forex ka matlab hai curencies and commiudites ka apas me exchange kerna
                              yani k sale purchasee type ka busienss hai and is me apko curences sale kernri hoti hian
                              and others k sath.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #570 Collapse

ap ka sawal bht acha hai aur mujy ap ka sawal bht oasand aya hai amain ap nited kingdom sawal ka jawab zaroor dena chahu ga nited kingdom foreign exchange ka mtlb hai nited kingdom ap on the internet buying and selling kar rahay ho jis primary ap nay commit kia hota haia r ap all of us ze generate kar rhy hotay ho.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X