importance of a strategy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #286 Collapse

Strategy is an important aspect in Trading. the more you will organized your plan the more benefits you will get from Trading .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #287 Collapse

the importance of strategy in the life of trading to the trader however is that if one had made their strategy before doing trading in their life so will they have much ease to deal with trading and they know all things about trading so they have no problem

• #288 Collapse

sorry my dear me abi is k bary me kuch zayada nahi janta kiu k me abi is forex trading business me new hu or abi tak trading start nahi ki, mujhy abi tak forex forum par posting karny ka or isi k rules ka pta he and me tarding k bary me knowledge hasil karny k liy hi posting kar raha hu
        • #289 Collapse

startgy is the more most important part of the business. with out thuis we cant a good business man and also trader.there fore it is important for every business main speciaslly in the forex business main
          • #290 Collapse

yes you are absolutely correct strategy in forex business is necessary infect strategy is every business is very import aspect of successful business. with strategy we have clear objectives / goals, we decide the path of success in business and if we go through decided path we will earn profit and success
            • #291 Collapse

dear forex me trading karne ke liye strategy is very important agar hum trading karte waqt planing or strategy ke satrh trading kae ge apni invest ko planing ke sath kare ge to hum achi trading kar sake ge without strategy or planing ke sath trading kare ge to hum achi trading nai kar sake ge jis se hume loss bi ho sakta hai
              • #292 Collapse

"Global business need good planning and strategy for earn profit .forex business activity strategy is the most important and most valuable things with the help of perfect strategy we can make our earning very fast and cover up our loses. This is the because of good strategy and planing which give us the right way to trading in the forex trading activity and good return in the forex at all"
                • #293 Collapse

1 acha trader banany k lye hamaray pass 1 best strategy honi chaye. jis k through hum forex ma best profit get kar sakain. hamain yhn par earning karnay k lye apni plannings ko , best market analysis kar k , hard working k sath order place karna chaye . then he hum yhn successful ho sakhty hn.

:cool::cool::cool:
                  • #294 Collapse

mare dost yer mare khyal me her kam me eik achi planing ki zarorat tu hoti ha mare dost is me koi shak ni ha mare dost but yer forex trading business market me bohot zada achi startegy ki zarorat hoti ha hum ko mare dost is se hum zada profit gain kar saktay han.
                    • #295 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: getwork پيغام ديکھيے
                      "Global business need good planning and strategy for earn profit .forex business activity strategy is the most important and most valuable things with the help of perfect strategy we can make our earning very fast and cover up our loses. This is the because of good strategy and planing which give us the right way to trading in the forex trading activity and good return in the forex at all"
                      My dear brother, I completely agree with you. Strategy is a man's best friend when trading and investing. A good strategy will come a long way in business, whatever it may be, generally speaking. A good strategy is well-researched and detailed.

• #296 Collapse

Assalam o alaikum well strategy is the main key to earn on forex and here the strategy means to read the trends of the market and analysis the trends of a single pair by using different indicators such as macd.................
                        • #297 Collapse

orex me strategy bana ke kam karen ge to hame is se khud he faida hoga kun ke agar ham ek kam sahe tareke se karen or planning ke tehat karen valuable things with the help of perfect strategy we can make our earning very fast and cover up our loses. This is the because of good stategy
                          • #298 Collapse

b bilkul strategy n planning buht important hy...jabhi hum success hasil kerskaty hy....achi strategy ki waja se hi hum apna decision ko sahi terha se lay sakty hy n acha profit earn kersakty hy....
                            • #299 Collapse

importance of a strategy is the thing that we better learn during our forex trading work. because having no targets and goals in life can take you no where and its the killer of your strengths and talent.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #300 Collapse

importance of a strategy g han strategy is very important kyn k koi b kam karnay say pehlay strategy important hai is k bagair kam karna mushkel ho jata hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X