Never turn a WINNER into a LOSER
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

i agree with you bhai agar trader acha ho gaa tou wo practice karay ga regular k how to trade and how he becomes successful in Forex trading. q k jo kam sekh kr kea jai wo zaror faida data ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Exactly there are a number of factors that can turn your success in unsuccessfulness in forex trade such as your greed, inattentiveness to the work, doing hurry in making decisions and not using your own mind. These all things are enough harmful that can turn you from a winner to a loser
      • #18 Collapse

Awesome information brother. I think it's right because it's easy to learn the forex but it's hard to stay here for a long time. we need to follow the rules for success. And need to control emotions. Thanks.
        • #19 Collapse

Well, aap ny bilkul thek kaha k apni kamyabi ko nakami ma badalny na den. mgr buht sy log es bat ka khayla nhe rakhty or do more do more ka lalach kr k apni he kamyabi ko loss ma change krdety hain. esy log hamesa nakam rehty hain. mari advice ye hy k agr aap ko acha profit hu raha hy tu aap usy enjoy karen or zyada ka lalach na kren.
          • #20 Collapse

no one trader wants to become loser specially after becoming winner or good trader but forex business is so much risky and has ability to become winner or loser at any time because luck plays an important role in trading.
            • #21 Collapse

yes absolutely right we should never turn the a winer into a loser, first of all we have to learn about the forex trading very carefully, and also need to follow the rules and regulations, and we make ourself discipline before the trade to do the proper trade then we can winner all time of the forex.
              • #22 Collapse

forex ma winner be hota han aur loser be forex good for young people can do this work in home forex great job for you people like it
                • #23 Collapse

I think that if a trader is doing short term trade and has achieved his target ,earned profit still not closing his trade and being greedy over earning more nad more ,and at times this winning situation becomes losing situation because of a trader's own greed,so we should be satisfied if we have achieved our target and should close the trade.
                  • #24 Collapse

sahe baat hai agar apko apne trades main aik certain amount ka profit ho jata hai tou apko chaiye ke app koish kare he ous trade se bahar ajaye agar apko lagta hai aur apka experience itne hai ke ap ko aur profit hoga tou phir thek hai wrna exit kerde.
                    • #25 Collapse

agar ap forex trading main kamyab hona chete hain to ap ko cheye ke ap sub se pehle achi trading plan ban loo then ap ke pass achi money management bi honi cheye then ap log asni se achi earning ker sakoo gye

• #26 Collapse

dear i think ke forex mein kasi be time ap ki trend change ho sakti ha is ki waja ya ha ke forex mein kabi be market aik jasi nai rhati r market ka har trend he new hota ha is liye ya khana ke ap winner se kabi be loser nai ho sakte hain ya galat ha
                        • #27 Collapse

yes i think you give us important knowledge about forex trade and forum post.i think we don't use any bad order in forex trade that give us loss and before we get profit but our mistake give us loss.and don't use any bad thread and use less thread because for this it give us loss and we loss our account.
                          • #28 Collapse

Awesome thread miles. I am giving thanks for it. I am agree with you. I think if a trader become success and then his greed rise he must fall in big loss soon. So always avoid greed.
                            • #29 Collapse

We turn our trade in to loss due to greed, emotions, mistakes, and less patience so we can execute a trade with complete planning and descipline so that we can get success in the world of forex trading.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

Infect this is economical business and running on the currencies values so therefore you can not believe on the market.. any time and without any limit market values can be changed in the small time.. so you must use always stop loss and take profit..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X