Never turn a WINNER into a LOSER
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

I'm totally agree with you , most of those who enter forex for the first time , they have much greed inside themselves and want to earn and make profit quickly without well learning or patience , Forex career is like any other business needs efforts and learning and experience to success on it and earn , don't think Forex is too easy to make money on it or don't be greedy to make profit as fast as possible
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

i agree with you bhai agar trader acha ho gaa tou wo practice karay ga regular k how to trade and how he becomes successful in Forex trading. q k jo kam sekh kr kea jai wo zaror faida data ha
      • #153 Collapse

You are 100% right. Greed is always destroy our profit and turned it into loss. so we must stop it with the mental satisfaction. we have to remove greed from our mind for success in forex.
        • #154 Collapse

bhai agr ap forum me kam kro gy tu apko mt4 use karna chahiye iska elawa aap kesi aur broker ka sath kam kar rahay hain tu apko uska apna software ho ga ap wo he use kry gy her broker ka apna software hota hai
          • #155 Collapse

If we follow the rules and plans all the time then we surely become a winner in forex but unfortunately many traders did not work hard and that is why , these traders did not able to change their life and become poor in forex so hard work is essential for us.
            • #156 Collapse

A very good message not only for a trader but also for all.ALLAH ne har insan k andar koi na koi salaheiat rakhi hai ab woh ye us pe depand karta hai k wo us ka use kis tarah karta hai negative ya posative.aur phir us talent ko agar koi groom karny wala mill jay to kia bat hai.i sugges
              • #157 Collapse

ji han sahi kaha aap nay me is haq me ni hu ka student is kam ko apni education ka dirmiyan kry qk is say ap apni study ko sahi tym ni dy sakay gy aur phr apko is cheez say zara bhi fida ni mila ga.Thank you
                • #158 Collapse

scalping is the faster way to collect several pips per trade, because we just open the position and close it for several pips in a short time, and as my point of view, scalping is the safest and flexible trading system, because we can follow the market situation for every situation and we can do trading with relevant, but , before use scalping for trading, we need to set the lots size with very relevant
                  • #159 Collapse

First of all create a account with insta forex . This verification process start. In first your CNIC verification and second level your residential verification is this is complete you a acount is required to deposit in the insta forex to make the trading with forex trading account
                    • #160 Collapse

mein aap kis baat se itefaq karon ga. lekin yeh insan kay bus kis baat nhi hoti. Baaz auqat qudrat aisy haalaat paida kar deti hai kay aik bohat acha businessman bhi loss utha leta hai
                      • #161 Collapse

I need to emphasize that dream to become rich is good however the dream to get rich quick then it is not good Forex trading require an adequate process for each trader there is a need within 3 years
                        • #162 Collapse

your stop loss and take profit. when ever you start your trading you should use stop loss because its minimize you loss so its better that you use it before you loss more and more .
                          • #163 Collapse

good in our life and we should not leave this forum this is good for those peoples who donot have money to invest in forex and they can earn a lot so do it and earn more and more in forex
                            • #164 Collapse

winner bnna hr trader ki khawaish hoti hai.success hona hr business man ki khawaish hoti hai. best trade kr k hi winner bnna asan hai.loser tu ose khte hain jo galtiyan khud kr k apna loss khud krte hain balaeim broker ko krte hain.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

nahi dear main ne bhi abhi tak sirf EUR/USD currency ka hi pata hai agar iske ilaza bhi koi currency forex market main trade ki jati hai to mujhe bhi zarur batayen please take mujhe bhi pata chale..kay kon kon si currency forex market main trade ki sakti hai..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X