Do You need a Business background to Trade Forex Market
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1096 Collapse

"

i think humen forex trading k liye koi business bakground nahi chahye hota hai!!ap forex me jitni ziada trading practice kren ge to ap utni hi achi trading krsakte hain!!!

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1097 Collapse

Dear is business ko krny k liye hm is business ki achi knowledge chahe hoti ha baqi hm is business ko jis tarah chahe wasy kar skaty hain ye aik asa business ha jis se hm apna career b asani se bana kar apni dreams ko success kar skaty hai
      • #1098 Collapse

mere khayal main yeh zaroi nhi k trading join krne k liey family backround main business hona zarori hai ku k forex aik aisi field hai jo sab k liey hi suitable rehti hai wo chahe student ho ya house wife sab mehnat se iss main success hasil kr sakte hain
        • #1099 Collapse

"

this is not compulsory having a business background while trading but you can ask for help from those who have a business background because they have uch experience about busniess more then you and they can give you some good ideas

"

• #1100 Collapse

"

i think humen forex trading k liye koi business bakground nahi chahye hota hai!!ap forex me jitni ziada trading practice kren ge to ap utni hi achi trading krsakte hain!!!

"

• #1101 Collapse

"

this is not compulsory having a business background while trading but you can ask for help from those who have a business background because they have uch experience about busniess more then you and they can give you some good ideas

"

• #1102 Collapse

"

"

• #1103 Collapse

"

"

• #1104 Collapse

"

If we are interested in the forex trading business than it is not necessary that our family background be a must businessman because every one able to wish to do work in the forex trading business and we are able to earn good profit from it if we have good understanding and knowledge about the forex trading business.

"

• #1105 Collapse

"

Yes my need a business background to trade forex market because i think for the learn and to be skill traders need because it gives us lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge so it is many many important for the all new traders .

"

• #1106 Collapse

"

Yes i need a business background to trade forex market because it gives us lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge so every traders meed a business background to trade forex market so it is many many important .

"

• #1107 Collapse

"

Forex trading is the international currency market for the trader. Need for the business background to do this trading business. You will need the low amount of capital money and your skill, knowlege of forex market,it will enough to make the profit from the forex trading business. It is easy business for the trader.

"

• #1108 Collapse

"

Yes i need a business background to trade forex market because it gives us lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge so every traders meed a business background to trade forex market so it is many many important .

"

• #1109 Collapse

"

Forex trading is the international currency market for the trader. Need for the business background to do this trading business. You will need the low amount of capital money and your skill, knowlege of forex market,it will enough to make the profit from the forex trading business. It is easy business for the trader.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1110 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X