Simple (Asaan) Trading Kis Ko Kehtay Hain ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #496 Collapse

Nothing is simple in forex. In fact forex look very easy and joyful. But when they perform it in market. Than they got it very difficult. However you can make it little simple when you will try in forex again and again and when you will produce the interest in forex.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #497 Collapse

I think we should be able to focus and all will be good with self control and all will be fine with focus and could always wait then all will be fine and will be very good self control once and for all need to wait and it will be very good indeed.and indeed that simple it is nicer than we do with complicated it can be dangerous and we have to do according to our own abilities.
      • #498 Collapse

I think so trading is very simple there is no difficulty in any order there we sell and buy things. According to my thoughts if you will do difficult thing than easy thing must be so simple.
        • #499 Collapse

dear Forex trading se hum jo profit earn karty hain wo hum market movement ke waja se earn karty hain is liye ap ko chaye k ap Forex trading k har analysis ko samjho and har technique ko use karain ta k ap is main acha profit earn kar saky......Forex trading koi simple nai hai is ko samjhna bohat mushkil hai dear.....
          • #500 Collapse

simple trading yeh hy k ap basic trend k mutabiq trade kren or basic trend fudamental analysis or news par he banta hy technical anlaysis ko sirf exti or entry k ly use kren long term trade kren
            • #501 Collapse

sir maray khyal kay motabiq tu simple trading tu wo hai ju ham sada alfaz may likh datay hai aur ham khtay hai kay may tu bohat acha trader ho
              • #502 Collapse

in my point of view the simple trading means to do the trade according to the technical analyses and do the trade according to the support and resistence if we will follow just it then we can make the good profit

• #503 Collapse

skty hu is bat main koi shak nehe haaa is main kam ataa haa tajurba mehnat wgera wgera aagr aap ka pas ya sb mujood ha atu aap ko chahye kkaa aap is main kam krain ur phr is main tjurba ka ban id main qadam rekhainis sa aap ko faida hu gaaa...
                  • #504 Collapse

teak kha hy ap ny agr ap apni trading ko simple krty ho to phr easy sy trading my success ho sakty ho or boht hi easy sy trading my profit bi earn kr skaty ho is ley agr ap ko forex trading my acha profit earn krna hy to phr ap ko forex trading ky ky ley simple trading hi krna ho gi
                    • #505 Collapse

trading can be purchasing or selling ones order at the market. You might do the trading, You\'ll make your own profits or even loss connected with capital. if you utilize skill ALONG WITH knowledge , You can make your current revenue short time. so, forex trading company is not hard business
                      • #506 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: plusbizgroup پيغام ديکھيے
                        Aap me se kon Simple trading kay baary me bata sakta hai. Kia aap kay khayal me hum apni trading ko simple kar kay ziada profit le sakty hain. Me is baary me jannay kay liay bohat ziada interested hoon kay aap me se kitny log Simple trading method ko use karty hain or kia ye effective hai?
                        G han simple trading jo he to wo best cheez he q k jab bhi hum loog trading kerty hento wo hamari simple trading khelati he or taqreeban 90% loog simple trading h kerty hen
                        • #507 Collapse

trading is usually shopping or maybe selling your current order at the market. You can do the trading, You will make your own earnings or even loss involving capital. if you have skill AS WELL AS knowledge , You can make your current profit short time. so, forex trading firm is not hard business.
                          • #508 Collapse

Forex trading is very simple in trading we do sale or purchases of the commodities or currencies suppose if trade trends is going upward then you should buy a pier of currency and close it at top point then you will get profit and sale strategy is just reverse of buy.
                            • #509 Collapse

trading will be buying or selling ones order at the market. You can do your trading, You will make your current revenue or perhaps loss of capital. no matter whether you have skill AND ALSO knowledge , You may make your current profit short time. so, forex trading business is easy business.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #510 Collapse

bhai trading simple ho ya complex.. hoti trading he hy... or jahan tak simple ki baat hy to ye ap k analysis or luck nd knowlegde pe depend krta hy k ap kitna profit krtay ho.. agr to ap ka knowledge kam hoga to zahir c bat hy ap loss ma jao gay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X