Pavoit Point
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Pavoit Point
    dear mujhe ye confrim karna tha k Pavoit Point kabhi trend men resistance ya kabhi support k tor per kam karti hay,
    i hope you replying me
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally employed by floor traders on equity and futures exchanges, pivot point have proved exceptionally useful in the FX market. In fact, the projected support and resistance generated by pivot points tends to work better in FX (especially with the most liquid pairs) because the large size of the market guards against market manipulation. In essence, the FX market adheres to technical principles such as support and resistance better than less liquid markets.
    • #3 Collapse

Originally utilised by ground merchants with money in addition to futures transactions, pivot place have turned out exceptionally useful in the FX industry. The truth is, this planned help in addition to opposition generated simply by pivot factors does work better throughout FX (especially most abundant in water pairs) since the large measurement of the industry protections next to industry treatment. In essence, this FX industry adheres for you to techie ideas for instance help in addition to opposition superior to fewer water marketplaces.
      • #4 Collapse

my brother pivot points are widely used by day traders to quickly determine where forex market sentiment may change between bullish and bearish. Pivot Points are also commonly used to find likely Support and Resistance levels. Pivot Points are calculated using the Open, High, Low, and Close prices for the previous period :)
        • #5 Collapse

apko apni trading mein chahiye ke ap is mein pivot points zaroor use karen aur uske hisab se hi market mein enter hon aur uske hisab se hi apne profit ko target karen.
          • #6 Collapse

pavit point k bary may maa khan cahta hun k pavit point k bary may maa kch nh nhi janta agr mujhy is k bary may ptaa htaa to ap ko zror btaa dtaa
            • #7 Collapse

Your threadis good.in my opinion that the ppivot point is very important. If we are find out the pivot point and are worknthe market good.
              • #8 Collapse

without experiaence k sath jo log b trade kartay hn unko forex ma loss hi hota ha is liay hamen forex ma experiemnce k bagair trade ni karni chahye kion k is sa sirf hamen forex ma loss k siwa or kuch ni mil sakta ha
                • #9 Collapse

Pivot Points are widely used by day traders to quickly determine where forex market sentiment may change between bullish and bearish. Pivot Points are also commonly used to find likely Support and Resistance levels.
                  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                  • #10 Collapse

my dear jb b koi ahm news release hoti hai to market up ya down hoti hai us k kuch time baad market stable hoti hai or ek khaas range mein up down hoti hai or us k markazi point ko ap pivote kehte ho

اب آن لائن

Working...
                    X