Aik acha trader kaise banta hai. The secret of successful tradering.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #316 Collapse

To become a good trader we need a lot of learning on forex business. only a good trading experience can make us success in forex.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #317 Collapse

Yes you are right brother a good trader always use the best indicator, and In my point of views knowledge and experience about the forex trading is must, so we should also use the best strategy and indicator for being a good trader.
      • #318 Collapse

ayk acaha trader experience sy banta hy agr ap k pas trading k related knowledge ho aur experience ho to bilkul kamyab hon gy aur ap ko markit ki variation ka be pata hona cahey varna ap ko loss ho ga jo ap k account ko nuqsan dy ga to experience gain karna cahey aur apnai tem banai cahey
        • #319 Collapse

i think that a good trader is that who have control over his emotions..a successful trader must be experienced and must be having skills and traits..he must observe the analysis..he must have a sharp eye on the fluctuation of currency..he must not be greedy and must have patience to bear profit or loss...
          • #320 Collapse

aik acha trader ban ny ke liye boht zada hard working karny party ha forex ka zada se zada knowledge hasil karna parta he demo per practice kar ke apny ap ko aik acha trader bana sakty hen.
            • #321 Collapse

sir mary khayal main ek acha trader wo hai jo forex main trading karay na kay wo naehle say kam karay or ham acay trader ban saktay hain jab hum forex main ache maloomat or acha tajurba rakhty hoon.
              • #322 Collapse

friends the knowledge and the skills the both thing make the good forex trader if you have then you will get the success in the forex otherwise you cannot get the success in the forex ,that is why i think the knowledge ans the skills are the main for the success

• #323 Collapse

Actually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which iActually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which i
                  • #324 Collapse

der i think that we all need to gain much more from forex trade and i think that i think that we all need to forex trade aur from forex trade and i think that we all have to be a successful trader trader and i think that we all need to gain more and more profit from forex trade and i think that this will gain money from forex
                    • #325 Collapse

apki achi learling hu gi tu ap ek achy trader ban sakty hai jab apko kuch malooom e na hu ga tu kya kary gy apko kuch samaj e nai ai gi ap confiuce hhu jay gy or apka acount b khali hu sakta hai
                      • #326 Collapse

meri nazar me aik acha trader wo hoota hai jo knowledge haasil karta hai forex ka phr us knowledge ki practice karta hai aur jab expert bn jae to phr real account me trading kare
                        • #327 Collapse

Constant learning and gaining knowledge are the top secrets of being successful trader.Traders should always gives most important to learning than any other thing cox its impossible to replace learning with any other thing so keep on learning if you want to be a successful trader.
                          • #328 Collapse

mary khayal sy acha trader banny k lia muhenat or sabar zrorat hoti hai. ya nai k kisi ko forex pa kam karty dakha to is ma ivest kar k trade start kar. balky acha trader wo hota hai to mehnat sy kam kary or forex k bary ma pori malomat hasel karny or seakhny k bad is pa invest kary.
                            • #329 Collapse

my dear bhai . me aap ke baato se motafiq ho . acha trader ban'ne ke liye hame ziad amehnat bee karna parhtah ai . aur torha bahot hamare luck ka bee sath hona zarooree hai . agar hum earning se pehle learning ziada kare to koi muskil nahi forex trading me .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #330 Collapse

us time jab wo trading ki baray main complete knowledge rakhta ho aur mehnti ho then he became good business man you have to try for the best for every time then you can get a maximum profit and share of the trading after that you have become a intellectual and attarctive trader.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X