profit banana easy ha but us ko maintain rakhna bohat hi mushkil
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1936 Collapse

Candles of all kinds and explained, flag Each candle assimilation time and time period sharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1937 Collapse

yes I'm happy and enjoy this trade because I did it by passion and not economic pressure, although sometimes large losses as well I get in this business and as long as I still have the desire to do so why do I have to stop, just enough to take lessons from every mistake and in fact it is the best lesson for us...
      • #1938 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• #1939 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

• #1940 Collapse

but in general, we can say that the Forex markets are trading shorter-lived than the processes that take place in other markets operations. Most of the traders in the Forex markets do not leave their positions open throughout the night, where it includes a fee called the "extension fee". The much smaller than the currency market the stock market, making the learning process more difficult. I see that the best Forex

• #1941 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.

• #1942 Collapse

Trading strategies will help you pass neurological times and take advantage of the good times. Sometimes when you take a step back and accept some minor losses, this matter will give you the ability and knowledge to attack the Forex market with renewed card and then make new profits
                • #1943 Collapse

important candles learn well so trading can be a good
                  • #1944 Collapse

The level of macro-economic indicators to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneity. The problems that you are compelled to deal with them if they become a professional trader in the forex are: greed

• #1945 Collapse

g ha ap ke bat 100% theak ha bhot say log forex forum py kafi balance bana lyty ha liken us ko maintance nai rahk saqty ha jis ke bahri waja yah ha k wo samjty ha us k pass bhot zaida balance ha or wo achi trade krna chaty ha or un say koi mistake hau jati jis say wo apna progfet loss kr bhaty ha ...
                      • #1946 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news, which includes various data and decisions important to learn fundamental analysis well

• #1947 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha is business me profit banana asaan ha lakin us ko main tain kar pana bht mushkil ha agr hmen is business me acha earn krna ha tu us k liye hmen is business me profit b sahi se banan chahye kyun k tb hi hm is business me success ho skaty hain
                          • #1948 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value offlag Each candle assimilation time and time periodsharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good

• #1949 Collapse

Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; do not ignore them, but try it and you will see the results for yourself.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1950 Collapse

bhi jan jo log forex ko bohat he achy tarha leaning kar krty hy unlogo ka laey forex ma prophat bnna bohat he easy hy hum ko is par pori mahnat sa kam krna hota hy in forex ki market ma
                                https://t.me/pump_upp

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X