7 easy tips for you to become a successful forex trader
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #991 Collapse

well before I do demo exchanging yet that don't offer high impact within my performance, so graphs to this kind of why My spouse and i shift in cent trading to experience the feeling of being trading within a live exchanging, and I understand the deference involving live and demo.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #992 Collapse

well before I really do demo swapping yet that don't provide high impression within my own performance, so chart to such a why Our spouse in addition to i change in nickle trading to see the feeling of being trading within a live swapping, and I am aware the deference including live in addition to demo.
      • #993 Collapse

well before I truly do trial swapping but that will not provide high impression within my very own performance, so graph to a real why The spouse besides i change in nickle trading to see the feeling to be trading in just a live swapping, and I realize the deference as well as live besides demo.
        • #994 Collapse

yes my dear friend aap nay kafi achi thread post ki hai and bahot helpful and useful tips share ki hain junior traders say ta k woh in tips ko follow kartay howay success hasil kar k successful traders ban sakein and is say income earn kar sakein.

• #995 Collapse

Yes seven easy tip han jo trader k successful hony ka prove karta hai agar kesi trader ne forex trading forum pe kamyab hona hai to usy forex pe un seven tip ko follow karna parta hai pher hum kamyab ho skhty han
            • #996 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return.In order to maintain this gain mainly depends on the desire of the rolling, but statistics show that 80% of the trading in Forex lasts for 7 days or less, and that 40% of which expire in less than two days. In general, the traders in the Forex market to close their positions when they are making profits from these deals. While working "stop loss point" when the loss of up to a certain point, or when there become another status code and rolling decide to transfer money to it.

• #997 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.

• #998 Collapse

this is very good thread posted in the Pakistan Forex Forum and we can get it in better way and we have to follow it if we want to get better earning from the Forex trading business so learn more and earn more in the Forex trading business.
                  • #999 Collapse

Yeh to aap ney buhat achi suggestions di hain aur hamain in par amal zaroor krna chaheye. Is key elawa hamain emotional ho kar trading nahi karni chaheye aur greed aur aggression sey door rehna chaheye. Forex main emotions ki koi gunjayesh nahi hy aur hamain mind sey sochna hy.

• #1000 Collapse

wooow Amazing tips sir
                      i really like it
                      and ma na jitna bhi experience hasil kiya hai mujhy ye maloom howa hai ka aap ki tips sab nice and sahi hain Mujhy loss howa q k ma na zeda lot size and over trade ki jiss waja sa small cpaital hony ki waja sa ma.survive na kr sakaa

iss liye ma bhi aap sab sa ye he kaho ga without planning and risk management aap kabhi bhi trade ma kamyab nhi ho sakty hain
                      • #1001 Collapse

Be honest with yourself, reviewing all the work done over the day. Closed do you stand on time? I do not outweighed any hope of getting more profit sense? Do you follow their rules and whether this affects the outcome of the transaction? Check daily to the closing session, all records of their transactions, to leave no doubt that you have, for example, exhibited outstanding order.

• #1002 Collapse

dear ap ne bahot hi achi maloomat di aib hamin apnay is business ko best banay k liay hain is min aeekhna nai is main knowledge hasel kwrna hai

• #1003 Collapse

Bhai aap ne bhut achi information share ki hai. is tarah
                            ki information new user k liye bhut fiada mand hoti hia.

• #1004 Collapse

nice dear ap ko 7 point bohot achey hai our main agree karta hn ap se ager in 7 tips ko mind main rakht kar trading ki jae to ap ek achey trader ban saktey hai our ap ko loss k chance bhi kam hn ge loss ho bhi sakta hai qn k busniess ka asoul hai k loss and profit sath sath chalta hai mager in points ko ignore bhi nai kiya ja sakta warna loss hi hona hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1005 Collapse

For all of its numbers, charts and ratios, trading is more art than science. Just as in artistic endeavors, there is talent involved, but talent will only take you so far. The best traders hone their skills through practice and discipline. They perform self analysis to see what drives their trades and learn how to keep fear and greed out of the equation. In this article we'll look at nine steps a novice trader can use to perfect his or her craft; for the experts out there, you might just find some tips that will help you make smarter, more profitable trades, too.

TUTORIAL: Beginner's Guide To MetaTrader 4

Step 1. Define your goals and then choose a style of trading that is compatible with those goals. Be sure your personality is a match for the style of trading you choose.

Before you set out on any journey, it is imperative that you have some idea of where your destination is and how you will get there. Consequently, it is imperative that you have clear goals in mind as to what you would like to achieve; you then have to be sure that your trading method is capable of achieving these goals. Each type of trading style requires a different approach and each style has a different risk profile, which requires a different attitude and approach to trade successfully. For example, if you cannot stomach going to sleep with an open position in the market then you might consider day trading. On the other hand, if you have funds that you think will benefit from the appreciation of a trade over a period of some months, then a position trader is what you want to consider becoming. But no matter what style of trading you choose, be sure that your personality fits the style of trading you undertake. A personality mismatch will lead to stress and certain losses. (For more, see Invest With A Thesis.)

Read more: 9 Tricks Of The Successful Forex Trader | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/articles...#ixzz3wVrSv0WW
                                Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X