7 easy tips for you to become a successful forex trader
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #736 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #737 Collapse

sure the money management is more essential to make you success more than the trading in the Forex with acceptable strategy because the money mangeent will make you survived

• #738 Collapse

in the event we must significantly benefit in the foreign exchange market and naturally we would like to function as an individual that may earn after that many of us can operate difficult with very good work, the foreign exchange market will be a vital benefit, needless to say, we need to have the capacity to be steady in exchanging in currency trading

• #739 Collapse

forex trading main humian successfull hony kay liye kuck baton ko yad rajhna hota hya jaiosy kay trading mina aopny emotion ko kabo mian rakh kar trading klarna or greed ko avoid karna or trading main analysis karna or apni good strsrgy bna kar us ko follow karna
          • #740 Collapse

As the governments of some emerging economies that do not allow the exchange derivative products in foreign stock exchanges, with its capital controls. The use of derivatives is growing in many emerging economies. It has established such as Korea, South Africa, India and currency futures exchange.
            • #741 Collapse

Aap nay achi cheezian bati hain , lekin main kuch batana chahta hoon,
              Learn the trade,
              avoid the greed while doing trading,
              see the market positon always
              check the news
              don not open similar trades
              • #742 Collapse

bohat acha kaam kiya ap nay bhai jaan apka bht bht zyada shukriya mujhay apki yeh tip bhta chi lagi ab mai b pehlay say behrtar tradfing karun ga r mai losss gb kam say kam hi hrun ga
                • #743 Collapse

apky ye tips trading mein bohat faida dy skty hn. tip number 3 or 6 to itna important ha k ek new trader ko in ki bohat zyada zarurat hoti ha. ma apki is information se zaruur faida hasil kruu ga. or agr mujhy faida mila to apka shukriya b ada kruu ga.
                  • #744 Collapse

That may be a drawback prediction, signal, or indicator that I use, but I still use pattern MM regularly so any model can be exceeded market

• #745 Collapse

yar ap log allah ka shukar aada keya karo itna m kama laytay ho or even start out major 20pips kafe hian jesay jesay ap professional hotay jaye lgbt ap khud ba khud 20 claim 100 pips kama lo lgbt roz k
                      • #746 Collapse

G bhai app ne sahi kaha ha ye sb asi tips ha jis se hm is business me asani success hasil kar skaty hain isi liye ye business aik asa business ha jis se hm apna career b asani se bana skaty hain or hm apni dreams b pori kar sakty hain asani se
                        • #747 Collapse

Crucial attributes with the foreign currency market may be the residence harmony Although this would seem peculiar. Everyone understands which the quick decline connected with basic residence with the economic market will be the foreign currency market as well as the requirement to totally concentrate
                          • #748 Collapse

آ*Forex is available 24 hours a day and 5.5 days per week, compared with the morning trading hours for equity markets. Forex market can not be controlled by the major entities. The owners of wealth and major banks and fund managers who have a significant weight in the stock markets can make a tremendous effects on the movement of prices. But given the sheer size of the trades in the currency market and that flows on a daily basis, the market can never move it by "big hands" even central banks can not control the forex market. Forex displays 1 leverage: 200 compared with the stock market lever 1: 2 . - Forex is not friendly to any restrictions of short-selling, as opposed to "escalate" base that the stock market control - Forex can be traded anywhere around the world, even in the Irish Republican Army camps. Forex profits taxed at a rate of 60/40 favorite, regardless of which method you use Trade (daily or sung or central) Unlike tax penalties for carrying stock for short periods.
                            • #749 Collapse

i have no advice for you i justplan kay mutabik kaam karty hain tskills to increase profit. se bach sakte hain skill by the demo and this

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #750 Collapse

forex ke business me aap ko successful trader banna hai to aap ko mehnat ke sath is business me kaam karne ki zarurat hoti hai agar mehnat he aik baar kar le banda is me to us ki success easy or earning zyada hone lagti hai .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X