7 easy tips for you to become a successful forex trader
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #676 Collapse

bhai jan aap ko easily kamana hai is business me to aap ko mehnat ke sath he is me chalna pare ga mehnat ke sath aap aik successful trader ban sako ge forex ke kiun ke jitna carefully learning karo ge utna he is me earning kar sako ge .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #677 Collapse

app ne bahot hi achi post send ki hay mery khayal me agar successful trader apna knowledge new traders k sath share karen to un k knowledge me b ezafa hi ho ga
      • #678 Collapse

This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful,Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two,While begin Forex Trading realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money,especially when working with money.

• #679 Collapse

Friend ap ne bahut hi achi post ki he ham sab logo k liye agar hum sab me se jo bhi loog is baat per amal kerna shuru ker dne to un ko forex me kabhi loss ho hi nai sakta he sab baat he sabar ki
          • #680 Collapse

Yes you are say the right that I am agree with you. We are follow these seven rule then we are good work in the Forex market and we are successful trader.
            • #681 Collapse

thank to youuu bhai aap jasy logon ki waja sa ham jasy logon ko help miltio ha ya step bohat bohat achy hen ma zaror use karonga in steps ko kyon ka is lya bohat help mili ha mujhy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........................ ............................................
              • #682 Collapse

nay bilkul.thek kaha.agar hum trading mainyou thread that a good trader reevaluates jo 7 tips dye hain inn se ham bach sakte hain

• #683 Collapse

forex ky bhot sy easy tips hai successfull hony ky agar hum en stes ko follow kary to hum zaror kamyab bhi ho sakty hai or achi trading kar ky acha profit bhi earn kar sakty hai apky pass acha experiance or knowledge hona chaiye forex par kam karny ky liye apko hardworking karna bhi bhot zarori hai
                  • #684 Collapse

7 choro yaar aik he sub se basic tip hay forex trading me kamyaabi ke bulkay forex me kya dunya ka koi bhi kaam ho us me kamyaabi ho skti hay woh hay hard work and kabhi haar na mano kyun harta woh hay jo haar maan leta hay
                    • #685 Collapse

hmmm . kafi achi tips di han ap ne jo k kisi b trader ki kamyabi k lie zarori han agr koi b aik acha trader banaana chata ha to usy chahihy k wo in tips pe zaror amal kary jis se usy kafi fada ho ga ...
                      • #686 Collapse

thanks brother nice tips hain main forex trading me new hon ap k tips bohat achy hain in ko mad e nazar rakh kar trading karo ga thak you very much
                        • #687 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: amughal پيغام ديکھيے
                          Salam to all
                          In this thread i am mentioning 7 very easy tips for everyone to become a successful forex trader.

1-Made a plan for your trading. 90% of the traders fail because they do not have any plan to trade.

2- Be patient in your trading. It always give you profits.

3- Do not overtrade in your trading. Try to set a goal for your daily trading and do not cross that limit.

4- Do not always listen to other traders. There is lot of information available on the web but its your own responsibility to use that information carefully.

5- Trade that size of your capital which you can afford to lose. First make calculation that what size of loss you can afford to lose and then trade. Dont take it as negative because negativity is not good for a trader.

6- After spending so much time on trading take a good amount of break for your relaxation. It will give you good energy to refresh yourself for your next trade.

7- Try to trade in live account. That does not matter that you have small capital to trade but demo and live account have some difference in speeds of currency up and down. Dont waste your hours on charts and tables to study and exaust yourself in it.

Please share your comments if it is helpful for you.
                          Yes i am agree of your tips and i will try to aaply app bohat hi achi baat kihai humein in tmam tips pe ammal karna chahye 1 acha trader bannay k liye or or ziada profit earn karnay k liye .
                          • #688 Collapse

Currency markets will be recognized as a 24-hours. The item will start "Forex Day" from the metropolis regarding Quarterly report with Sydney and travels around the globe by way of this "Tokyo" after which "London" after which "New You are able to, inches in line with Occasion working Bhsabh. oimkn choose the almost all effective period

• #689 Collapse

Alsoq. asthaddamh can be the cost listing on the currency exchange discovers this kind of forex trading price right now together with blood circulation in existence. The cost is actually just about every share areas, for instance: EUR or maybe UNITED STATES GREENBACK, AUD or maybe JPY or perhaps UNITED STATES GREENBACK or maybe JPY. That called the primary on the some share areas forex trading bottom forex trading even though the following forex trading will probably be regarded ancillary forex trading. Ones accuracy and reliability price entirely to help 1/10000 some share areas (ie till several suitable on the decimal) quantities; besides okazaki, japan Yen, the spot that the transmission regarding accuracy and reliability entirely to help 100/1 (ie, additional range suitable on the decimal). Price is actually consisting of some quantities. The first range is actually this kind of existing or perhaps purchase price marking, as well as the second is this kind of need or perhaps this kind of final cost

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #690 Collapse

Process may be the critical involving achievements within Foreign exchange. You may certainly not achieve success Trader without having training and expertise. If you would like profitable Trader you should training tryout or perhaps true bill within Currency trading bill.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X