7 easy tips for you to become a successful forex trader
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #556 Collapse

in tips ko zroor follow karen in ko professionals trader ko bhi follow karna chhaiay or specially newbies k liay ye best tips hain agar wo kamyab hona chahte hain to in tips ko follow kar k easily kamyab ho skte hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #557 Collapse

thanks dear i think your tip is awesome and that is great for us my friend and i think if new trader and beginner will follow this 7 tips then they will get extra knowledge from there my friend that is great for us
      • #558 Collapse

I like your second point keep patience and you will have your profit but to support you trade with time you need a good capital to survive in forex trading market.
        • #559 Collapse

1) experiance
          2) skills
          3) Knowledge about trading
          4) Planing
          5) knowledge about forex
          6) Hard work
          7)Honesty
          • #560 Collapse

dear mai samjta apne baat to theak he kahe hai per is k saat humay daily basis per or cheazo ka b khiyaal rakhna chaiye ta k humay loss ka samna nhe karna pare
            • #561 Collapse

ji Jinab Bohat hi Achaw Sawal Pucha Hai Apne IS Post Se Bohat Se Logo Ko Un kay NAmaloom sawalaat kay JAwab Mil GAye Hogay OR Mere Khayal MAin apny bilkul sahi 7 points bataye hen or main yehi kahonga kay agar koi acha or kamiyab trader banna chahta hy tou usko ye 7 point pe zarori chalna hoga..... :)
              • #562 Collapse

yes thanks dear is mein mein pehly is k bary mein kuch khas nahi janta tha kio k is mein mein abhi sekh hi raha hun is mein mein bhi ab is ko yad rakhon ga aur tips ko use karon ga thanks dear.
                • #563 Collapse

dear brothter ap na kafi ache info dia hay is post may ager new trader is ko follow kare or is ko sahe tar sa samje to o zaror yahan pa kamyab ho skate hy pir bus kam sahe karna ho ga
                  • #564 Collapse

1.Complete knowledge
                    2.Practice on daily basis
                    3.Follow rules and regulations
                    4.Dont be emotional while trading
                    5.Always be patience while trading and dont be greedy
                    6.Dont depend on others
                    7.Never loss confidence
                    • #565 Collapse

bhai ap ki ye tmam malomat boht hi achi hai or umeed hai k ye sb malomat humre ley boht hi faidamand hon gi muje boht hi khushi hai k ap ny ye malomat shre ki.
                      • #566 Collapse

i m following some ones already and now try to follow these all steps , in main jo akhri poing hai us kko bhi ap ko follow karna hoga.
                        • #567 Collapse

thanks brother app nay bohat achi tips bataye hain mere khayal main app ki bataye hui tips se yahan bohat se traders ka faida hoga aur new trader bhi is se faida hassil kar sakain gay ager yahan aise he seniors apna experience share kartay rahay gay to juniors bhi acha earn kar paye gay.
                          • #568 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: amughal پيغام ديکھيے
                            salam to all
                            in this thread i am mentioning 7 very easy tips for everyone to become a successful forex trader.

1-made a plan for your trading. 90% of the traders fail because they do not have any plan to trade.

2- be patient in your trading. It always give you profits.

3- do not overtrade in your trading. Try to set a goal for your daily trading and do not cross that limit.

4- do not always listen to other traders. There is lot of information available on the web but its your own responsibility to use that information carefully.

5- trade that size of your capital which you can afford to lose. First make calculation that what size of loss you can afford to lose and then trade. Dont take it as negative because negativity is not good for a trader.

6- after spending so much time on trading take a good amount of break for your relaxation. It will give you good energy to refresh yourself for your next trade.

7- try to trade in live account. That does not matter that you have small capital to trade but demo and live account have some difference in speeds of currency up and down. Dont waste your hours on charts and tables to study and exaust yourself in it.

Please share your comments if it is helpful for you.
                            thank you friends....... Ham is guide line ko follow kar kay apny liyae behter kam kar skty hain ap ka hamay achi guide line denay ka bhoot bhoot shukriya.........
                            • #569 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: amughal پيغام ديکھيے
                              Salam to all
                              In this thread i am mentioning 7 very easy tips for everyone to become a successful forex trader.

1-Made a plan for your trading. 90% of the traders fail because they do not have any plan to trade.

2- Be patient in your trading. It always give you profits.

3- Do not overtrade in your trading. Try to set a goal for your daily trading and do not cross that limit.

4- Do not always listen to other traders. There is lot of information available on the web but its your own responsibility to use that information carefully.

5- Trade that size of your capital which you can afford to lose. First make calculation that what size of loss you can afford to lose and then trade. Dont take it as negative because negativity is not good for a trader.

6- After spending so much time on trading take a good amount of break for your relaxation. It will give you good energy to refresh yourself for your next trade.

7- Try to trade in live account. That does not matter that you have small capital to trade but demo and live account have some difference in speeds of currency up and down. Dont waste your hours on charts and tables to study and exaust yourself in it.

Please share your comments if it is helpful for you.
                              thanks my dear friend, brother i want to know more about the Forex trading techniques and also want to know lot of point making techniques because i am new here and want to be perfect in this field it is request to you kindly help me to make perfect me in this field it will be a great favor for me.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #570 Collapse

app ne ak asha piont dia he or me app ki baat se bi agree kerta ho or app ko me batata chalo ke pakistan forex forum per bohet kosh sekh sekty he
                                1) Speed
                                2)knowledge
                                3) skill
                                4) experience
                                5)leaning by forex
                                6) work krna ata ho online
                                6) Hard working
                                7) bina lalach k mkam krna

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X