Working !!! Working !!!! Working !!!!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

G mehnat karna hamarey oper farz hai baqi success to kismat ki batien hain hamien bus yeh chahye key jitna hum kar sakien apni taraf sey pori try karien kabhi bhi hamien is mien kaam chori nahi karna chahye tab hamien InshaaAllah success bhi mil jaiegi.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

i love to industry in numerous foreign currencies and also each one proceed with 1 another or maybe the exact next to additional and so already available in the market i love to industry while using eurusd, eurjpy, eurgbp, aususd, nzdusd, usdcad, usdchf, usdjpy, gbpusd, and also i love to industry in most of these sets because they could be the major along while using key foreign currencies that may perform significant element inside the dealing

• #63 Collapse

I hope, and constantly working and learning what to do to deposit grew probably practice a lot and helps, so do not give up, and always trade, not depending on the result, everything must step by step .

• #64 Collapse

g ap ny sahe kaha ha jitna zeyda hum paractis kary gy utna hi zeyda hamay experiance aur knowledge hasil karny ka moqa mily ga aur forex business ma acha profit earn kar saky gy
          • #65 Collapse

I will know in the future. simply, I've looking for favorable entry point for hours, I rely on the 30-minute, 15-minute chart, looking for where the trend and the entry point , then turn again on the hourly chart, analyze again and only then to make transactions.

• #66 Collapse

You recognize truly it may not be necessarily forex investments business which could cause reduction which can help investors but it really surely is generally greed which could cause reap the benefits of this lowering, it might be suitable which could forex trading acquire some possibility even so belive myself when most of individuals esteem that principles involving dealing in this particular specific business many of us could probably get much of our income and for that reason saf, Thus it may not be possible to fault the specific Fx company yet on your own tu boost much of our ability.
              • #67 Collapse

Obviously it truly is essential below that people learn how to appropriate a lot of our mistakes below, and you also can make it happen below by utilizing mastering properly below, whenever all of us study on a lot of our mistakes below many people become superior over the years below with the a very much bigger many people learn better for you because individuals through values, this is why it's essential for everyone to know approximately you can below
                • #68 Collapse

g bilkul sai kaha forex men jitna work karn utna hi fida ho ga zada work karn gn zada forex sy seekhn gn experience aye ga mistakes kam hn gn loss sy bach sakn gn or achi earning ho gi
                  • #69 Collapse

G han hmen is business me hmeshah kam karna chahe kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis se hm jb chahe or jitna chahe utna kam kar skaty hain or is business se hm acha earn kr k apna career b asani se bana skaty hain isi liye ye best business ha or aik sb se acha business ha
                    • #70 Collapse

Assalam u alaikum friends forex waqai main aik aisa forum hai jahan hum jitna work krain humain utna hi aha or zyada positve result milta hai mgr iss bt ka khaya rakhai k aap ko apni ehat bi aziz honi chahye kio sehat mand insaan ko sub acha lagta hai.
                      • #71 Collapse

It is usually exceedingly legitimate that you may study together with your faults along with earlier problems on this particular business yet maybe in that you simply certainly definitely not cease mastering. You have to keep about learning considerably more ways they you can boost the dealing benefits. Even so that you should perform tricky to be able to eliminate problems along with faults on this particular business.
                        • #72 Collapse

My dear friend i think ka apna bilkul sahi bola ka forex trading ma Sirf Working Working Working hai..................
                          • #73 Collapse

Obviously it truly is essential below that people learn how to appropriate a lot of our mistakes below, and you also can make it happen below by utilizing mastering properly below, whenever all of us study on a lot of our mistakes below many people become superior over the years below with the a very much bigger many people learn better for you because individuals through values, this is why it's essential for everyone to know approximately you can below
                            • #74 Collapse

You additionally need a regular method for you to comply with. Extremely important to become successful trader. Without a method you will not manage to help to make gains regularly on the market place. Fx may become quick all you require can be self-discipline.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

G han laalach jo hai wo forex main na ho to behtar hai kewnke laalach se saar loss hota hai haam apni knowledge aur experience ke mutabiq chalte hain trading achi hoti jabke greed jab hoti hai to saara loss hojaata hai iss liye jo hai laalach se door rehna zaroori hai .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X