always trade with a proper plan and confidence
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

For example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

yes, greed is coming from our minds, and therefore we should be able to resist the thought that we did not do greed, because we know that greed can make us lose a lot of money, it is greed can make us get a lot of advantages, but it is very dangerous , if we want to last long in this business, so we do not even greed.
      • #183 Collapse

ji bilkul dear mai ap ki bat se agree karta ho ke forex trading mai plan ke bagair kam karna bohat muskil hai kun ke forex mai plan bane se ap ko apne target ka ache se pata chal jata hai or phir ap us ko easy le pura kar sakte hai .........
        • #184 Collapse

Yes, you are right. Planning kar kay trading karnay se aik trader apni investment ko secure banata ha and risks se dur rehta ha and proper entry and exit points set karta ha and planning se ki gai trades par acha profit hota ha.
          • #185 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me trading ko hmeshah achi planning or confidence k sath hi kam krna chahe kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen achi planning se hi hmen is business me hmeshah achi earning ho skati ha or hm success ho skaty hain
            • #186 Collapse

And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well
              • #187 Collapse

he purchase of a particular currency in the futureForex market is trading on a daily basis the value of US $ 1.5 trillion, ing if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time
                • #188 Collapse

Yeah I'm happy with my trading business, although sometimes I wasn't happy with my trading result (when I got my loss trading). I always think about its opportunity to make good profit in such an easy way, and yes we could do it if only we got good skills and knowledge about this business, this is what motivate me to always learn it, and overall, I'm happy being a forex trader.
                  • #189 Collapse

But do not be confused between the forex market and trade futures contracts and that you are buying a contract for
                    • #190 Collapse

Forex trading aik great online business he jo humin profit aur money deita he agar hum theek toor pe work karin hum es karobar ko samjh jaein to es karobar ki samjh ane se planning k bad es qabil ho jate hin k achi achi trade kar k profit bhi bara earn kar lein. Time ki pabandi bhi aik important factor he money k earn karne ka time pe trade laga kar hum agar time pe close karin to humari har strategy work kar jaei gi.
                      • #191 Collapse

forex trading mai app ko koish kerne hote hai ke app jo hai woh hamesha market mai experience ko gain kerahe aur koish kerahe ke app jo hai woh hamesha market mai planning ke sath chale.
                        • #192 Collapse

speculator. It needs proper knowledge deal connected with determination as well as adequate enough resources.Do you need to fine-tune buying and selling knowledge a lot more? Do you need to get enough knowledge prepares one to create revenue as high as 100 things available as one buying and selling deal? The particular ambitions in which comes forth will be in which Sthmsk as well as shoves one to work tough to experience
                          • #193 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah achi planning se hi hmen is business me kam karna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me achi planning se kam karty hain tu hm is business me asani se success ho sakty hain or career b tb hi hm asani se hi is business me bana skaty hain
                            • #194 Collapse

Good trading tu wohi hoti hai jo proper planning kay sath ki jay.Or agar os me confidence a jay tu trading successfully close hoti hai.Jis say wo huge money earn karty hai.Trading me planning and confidence important hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

planning hamesha karne se he kamyabi hasil ki ja sakti hai is business me is lye me bhi planning ke sath he working karne ki koshish karta hon takey loss phir kam se kam ho jaen mere is lye me proper analysis ke baad he trade karta hon .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X