CFDs
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

cfd ek contract ka namhy jo ap ny insta trader wallon sy kia hoa hy jb app ny apna account bnaya tha wahan is sy jb bi appp long term trading krty ho tu wo apky account py kuch kamission laga dety hain aur us py apko itraz nai krna hota.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

we could trading together with use cell phone but i'm not feel safe when i label of trade with cell phone, so i'm prefer with regard to trading together with use my personal computer compared to my cell phone.
      • #123 Collapse

Newbie in currency trading usually industry without principle. Their trading employing their instinct in addition to sometimes they earn money and yet another time they will lose their particular money. It evolved into scary with regard to newbie to maintain their living in currency trading. Usually the item take few months with regard to newbie to get good strategy to implement into their trading
        • #124 Collapse

simply khyal major cfd forex trading ke company major jo forex ke elawa cheezen hoti hai jin for each trading karte hain computer itself ko kehte hain jese ke forex trading major aur bht sari cheezen hain jo ke forex ke elawa hai including facebook the search engines aol ibm intel will be tarha essential oil hai gas hai aur bht kuch hai.
          • #125 Collapse

cdf pe tarding iak boaht hi barai palning kay sath agar ap kartay hai tu hi ja kay apko is pe earning ho sakti hai likin is say bi acha hota hai kay ap is ko chor kay currency pe kara is ep risk bi kum hota hai aur earning bi ho jatai hai
            • #126 Collapse

in the forex currency trading you must need analysis of the market as well as specially you will need strategies to help success and also to earn great amount but in the event you see as well as analyze the actual support level of resistance analysis then it's going to very assist full for you and you'll easily get profits.
              • #127 Collapse

Yes this expert along with successful traders will help the fragile and sacrificing traders inside trading. nonetheless it is totally will depend on the fragile and loss trader for taking his assist or not really, if you do not learn subsequently nobody may help you. so learn perfectly and practice a lot more, one day you may be a very good trader.
                • #128 Collapse

for the time being i trade based in trading system i always have used about six monts previously. i realy suitable with that system. for now i need to diciplines to that trading system. i think trading system could ruin if we can't diciplines to our trading system.
                  • #129 Collapse

you begins trading with only 10$ yet, in Forex his or her really a little money. his or her nothing. recall, more you could deposit, more you could earn via Fx. so make an attempt to deposit a lot more so it'll never turn out to be cleaned.
                    • #130 Collapse

ji mere bhai CFDs pr trading krna buht mushkil ha. I m new trader. main sirf currency pairs pr hi trade krta hon. lekin main ne some time CFDs pr ki ha lekin hamesha main ne loss hi kia ha is lye main ab un pr ni krta or sirf apni limt trade krta hon Q k main ne last time Gold ki trade pr acha khasa loss kia tha. is lye main ne un ki trade krna chor di. is k lye buht zyada hard work ki zarorat hoti ha.
                      اللہ آپ کو خوش رکھے ۔ اپنی دعا میں مجھے یاد رکھیے گا۔ شکریہ
                      • #131 Collapse

Cfds of the pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar pakistan forex for
                        • #132 Collapse

Cfds of the paksitan forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan froex forum trading agar ap paksitan forex forum
                          • #133 Collapse

Nicely I'm sure the very best an example may be nevertheless applying Demonstration account for once and so we could have a superior knowledge and experiences..

• #134 Collapse

i are addicted with forex trading in phrase of i enjoy trade and luxuriate in making profit this enterprise. anyway since i already employ robot to aid me industry it's ok to me to want to do something else instate associated with keep looking at the chart the entire day.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

cfd pe apko tardong tub hi karni chaiy kay jub apko is kay baray mei boaht hi bar informationb ho cfd ki tarding aik boaht hi achi tarding hai aur log is pe sub say zayadah aj kal crude oil pe hi trading kar rahay hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X