Iss Ki HAD kaya hay
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Many look to the forex trading as the best work can be done from home. Although the ordinary people and Joodwa opportunity to participate in foreign currency trading in order to make a profit (and so do banks and large companies) since 1998, the forex currently is a modern business forums and events as well as other social gatherings.Although the Forex until recently was more like a secret,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

Many ways to get the proper education of Forex Trading. The best place to achieve this will be the Internet. There are many free sites available on the Internet, which allows you to open a free demo account to practice Forex Trading. There are also free seminars are available at varying times. The best thing in this regard is to get advice from someone who works as a trader in the Forex moment these people that they can give you insight into all issues related to trade Forex.The foreign echange market also referred to as (Forex) is the spo

• #513 Collapse

Successful traders in the currency market belong to the backgrounds are not necessarily linked to traffickers in much the economic domain, there are engineers or doctors or the foundation staff or students
        • #514 Collapse

dear jaha tak forex ka sawal hai forex ek esa business hai jis main na profit ki limit hai na he loss ki jitna is main profit hai utna he is mian loss bhe hai
          • #515 Collapse

money does not work without an understanding of the market. Rather, the work, but the stability will not.
            Understanding the market, I would be more likened to the FA, as in this analysis of a lot of different factors that affect . And if we take all these factors, it would be possible to have a permanent income.

• #516 Collapse

dear friend forex bhut accha business hy agr tu ap forex forum ki baat kr rhy ho tu ye ap ko monthly 250$ bonus deta hy aur agr ap forex trading ki bat kr rhy ho tu wo ap pe depend krta hy k ap kitna kama sakty ho
              • #517 Collapse

no matter there are difficulties? So to overcome them! You just need to remember that any goal is achievable, the only question is one, are you prepared enough to do that? Here on this very question, we ourselves honest and responsible under certain failures.

• #518 Collapse

janab dekhain yeh ek unpredictable business hae.. hum yahan pe nahin predict kar saktay k hum kitni earning kar saktay hain ya hamen kitna loss ho skta hae.. yahan hum jitni zada mehnat karenge hum yahan se utni he achi earning kar saktay hain.
                  • #519 Collapse

Ap agr forex trading k zariye pesy kamana chahaty hen to ap ko is me 2 kisam k account diye jaty hen jin me aik bonus account he jis me hum ziada se ziada per day 800 rupy kamany ki limit di gai he and agar ap ne is me real account khola hoa he to ap ko is me koi limit ni di jati he
                    • #520 Collapse

Forex trading aisa business ha jis ki had unlimited ha is ki koi had ni ha. ye unlimited process ha . is me agar ap boht mehnat krte ha to ap ko boht he zyada eanring ho gi agar kma mehant karte ha to is ko join krne ka koi faida ni ha
                      • #521 Collapse

It all depends on self-development as a trader wants to achieve its goal, because it is necessary to work hard to achieve a real and lasting success. And if not persistent, so it can be and to remain a novice who does not understand that, and that does not know how.

• #522 Collapse

yeah traders should have proper control with their greed feeling in do forex trading bussiness but to do that is not easy thing that we can do bro. to control greed i think we need lot of practice and change our mind set first about this bussiness bro
                          • #523 Collapse

limit koi nahi ha , han albata forex trading business ma profit ka dar o madar app ki investment par hota ha ager investment ziyada ho to app easily big trades k sat acha profit earn kar saktay hain.
                            • #524 Collapse

dear in forex business you can not decide the limit of this business.in demo account you can learn about trade and can make money easily in short time.with learning you can easily make more money.hard work is the most powerful work and with demo account is is easy.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

is ki had koi bi ni ha ham apni marzi sa jitna chaya work kar skhtya ha mhant k sth yad rha hamy copy past kabi bi ni karna forex pa agr ham copy past kary ga tu hamra acount block ho jay ga jo k hamra liya aucha ni ha is liya hamy kabi bi copy past ni karna cheya mhant sa kam karna cheya

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X