Why we are not belong to the 5% successful trader yet?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why we are not belong to the 5% successful trader yet?
    we hear every day more than 95% trader lose their money in the forex business
    my question is that why we are not 5% of those who win money
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i think you know the answer , actually their are straight points which we don't like to follow
    because we are human beings and all human errors reside in our mind
    being in 5% is easy but our greed and fear stops to become successful

• #3 Collapse

i think that maybe you have some thing wrong here, because not everyday more than 95% trader got the loss, but all of the trader who are already join on this business and then 95% of them got the loss and got the failed, but not on one day only

• #4 Collapse

To be successful in forex is not easy. When you make consistent profit then you will be successful trader. Most of the trader can not retain consistency because of over trading,greed or improper money management.

• #5 Collapse

Yes, its true that 95% traders loose thier money in forex & rest only 5% survive in forex , The one & only reason i believe is GREED . If traders can avoid GREED , i believe 100% traders can survive in Forex .

• #6 Collapse

possibly because there is something that we are doing wrong which those 5% traders avoid. we are lacking many things that is why we are still not successful. and also they might be more more experienced than us.

• #7 Collapse

every business have profit and loss. but profit and loss is based on your's method of running business. every business have a simple and basic rule ,that is , buy at low and sell at high. this rule is also applicable in forex market. but we forget this rule in trading and we have no daily trading target.

• #8 Collapse

i do not believe with this number. and i think it is wrong number...and also just a judge to the traders....
                we need to make grow and for it we need longer time for it, some practice and experiences ..loss and win is a common thing..
                should we say that the newbies as a loser? exactly not, they get their loses and become the lesson and they will learn for the better trading in the future
                so we are here now in process...

• #9 Collapse

you wrong, in my opinion theres more than 40 % trader being the success trader, and being the losser for the rest, because the winner on this business will always keep hide they winning from other people.

• #10 Collapse

I think that successful in Forex is not so easy but a trader achieve more information about and a trader is execute his business properly he will become a successful trader.

• #11 Collapse

I don't agree on these calculations of yours ,i think about 30-50 of the traders are making profit but if you have reliable sources then please share it with us.

• #12 Collapse

From my opinion and experience, most failing traders do not even have a plan, let alone following one as they trade!!!
                        I can say that anyone who is not part of the 95% is the trader who:
                        1. Strives to get a good education.
                        2. Builds a good trading plan.
                        3. Sticks to the plan on every trade.

• #13 Collapse

That is the way secure one in trade, you just need to patient and not greed. So that mostly people do not think twice before get real on this business in case of loss and that is not a good thing. We need to prepare our self for losses also.

• #14 Collapse

actually i think we do not win the trade because we do not manage our money well so we open trade of big volume when the market is going to wrong side we loss our money

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

when we are trading also depend on the good money management , don;t just want to got the money on one time trading only , that can make us being really dangerous on our trading

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X