Why we are not belong to the 5% successful trader yet?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

it is true that almost 95% traders give up the Forex trading cause Forex trading is an art . So everyone cant use this art properly and one people have to gather a lot of power of patience if he wants to be one of 5% trader . Those 5% traders are called gainer

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

now a days in forex market has a problem i want to know everyone about this matter,why we are not 5% trader ?please anyone answer my question as soon as possible.

• #48 Collapse

there are very many reasons why there are that large number of traders loosing out in the forex trading. the reasons are not limited to these, the forex traders have a wrong notion of the market but should learn it if they want to join the 5% winner.

• #49 Collapse

5% success traders ki tadad ab berh kar 20% tak ponch chuki hay and is ki reason hay learning pehly logon ko trading main practice ka benefit nai pata tha lekin bad main jub loss hua and inhon nay practice start ki to ab losser ki tadad kam ho kar 80% reh gai hay
          • #50 Collapse

yes, forex men bohat kam log successful hote hen kun k forex men kam karna bohat mushkil hai forex trading ek risky business hai es men humen loss ho sakta hai so humen bohat experience k sath kam karna hota hai kun k forex men humen loss b ho sakta hai so be carefull while trading
            • #51 Collapse

According my opinion yes i agree that around 5% trader only get success form this business because it is a most challenging business so if we have lack of trading knowledge and have not a good trading skills then you can not earn money form this business .
              • #52 Collapse

Dear agr hmen bhi aik succesful trader bna ha tu us k liye hmen chahye k hm is business me mehnat se kam kareen or is business ka experince daily basis par hasil kareen jahan se b hasil ho raha ho hm tb hi is business me aik succesful trader bn sakty hain
                • #53 Collapse

dear es ka muje b nhn pata forex mai loss karne walon ki ratio boht zyda hy aur on ko chahiye k daikh aur smjh k kam karian ta k on ko faida ho aur apnii life ko b enjoy kar sakin aur sath sath acha kam karian,,,
                  • #54 Collapse

Friends Forex trading main zayada tar log is leya successful nhe ho saktay hain kaywo aik to trading ko proper learn nhe kartay hain or dorsra wo is main sabar say kam nhe kartay or 3rd ya kay wo is main jald bazi kartayhain . or apna oss kartayhain .
                    • #55 Collapse

I think that successful in Forex is not so easy but a trader achieve more information about and a trader is execute his business properly he will become a successful trader.profit and loss is based on your's method of running business. every business have a simple and basic rule ,that is , buy at low and sell at high.

• #56 Collapse

Forex trading is very risky market and it is true that mostly trader loose their money. the reason is that the trader start forex real account trading wihtout any proper knowledge or training. A trader who have all the knowledge about the forex market and have good experties in trading will earn good profit every month easily.

• #57 Collapse

Until now if we are not in 5% trader who are on side of successors that mean we need to elarn more that can make our trading profitable one and for this we should become specific in learn some time trader try to learn like all about indicatos and all about type of chart that take a lot of time we must select things and concetrate on them to pass this phase quickly.

• #58 Collapse

I know most of the trader can't do profit, only 5% trader can consistent profit, we are not that 5%, because we haven't proper trading skill, money management, risk management, patience. we wanna to get quick fit back. so ultimate we lose money and we are fail to be 5% profitable trader.

• #59 Collapse

we are not 5% trader, because we haven't a good balance, In financial market every day transaction 4 to 5 trillion US$, if my balance is 200$ to 500$, and if I cant do proper money management, then after some trading day I lose all money, that way we are not 5% profitable trader.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

that's because we still have alot to learn and handle properly,those 5% traders who make consistent profits are those who have learnt how to finally apply there trading plan properly and control there emotions while trading because price movements are full of uncertainty.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X