Why we are not belong to the 5% successful trader yet?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

Correction please we do not win money here, peoples win money from gambling, In forex we earn money and make profit, These 5% peoples know forex more then us, they place an order when they are sure it will make some profit, and we open a trade as blind or open confusing trade, so sometime we make profit, sometime we loss

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

According to my thinking and opinion mostly people means 95% people or taders work with emotions and wants to become rich at very little period of time so in this way they normally lose their money. And some traders means 5% traders work after understanding the situations.

• #138 Collapse

You don't have to wait for the opening and closing of stock market because it works for twenty-four hours. Several trading companies are providing free information online. You can search for required information before making any decisions.. And some traders means 5% traders work after understanding the situations.

• #139 Collapse

The 5% that make money are the people with the big money. They are the people who have the contacts and training needed to be good at trading. They are also the people who have worked hard at it. The 95% come and go and they gamble and lose.

• #140 Collapse

No,actually you are wrong,you forgot to mention the smart traders who can turn a$50 or $100 capital in to something bigger. They existed in this market,they only need small capital to survive forex because they are using their skill.

• #141 Collapse

I think this because we do not do what he does the 95%
              A commitment
              If you look at all the stories of loss that we are exposed to
              You will find that the main reason is the lack of commitment.

• #142 Collapse

My answer is too bad I'm the minor since I making money from forex. If you always said like that, it means you already have wrong mindset because you already cursing yourself with that words. All that you need is to learn and practice so you can make profit from your trade.

• #143 Collapse

I also know many people loss in forex.Forex is a big trading business market place.Sometime it's make profit and sometime it's make loss.So we can say that Forex is a gamble business.But if you are a knowledgeable person about forex,You can success in forex.when A knowledgeable people open trade then he fail into loss.If you capture knowledge about forex then you can earn money.

• #144 Collapse

We are also working on Forex in order to have is going into business for us and tell you that there is no towards us any attention Forex versa I think that working in Forex Business and work very well

• #145 Collapse

to being that 5% trader actually is not easy that is having many thing that we need to make to really being that trader, i have also working hard on being that trader, but that is still do not easy

• #146 Collapse

a true speech has which is that we are human beings and all human errors reside in our mind being in 5% is easy but our greed and fear stops to become successful. so we should remove greed from our mind.

• #147 Collapse

Is it really true that 95% of the traders are loser every day and only 5% traders are gainer in Forex. Hard to believe for me because I'm a newbie here and this equation is shocking for me. I think I need more and more time to spend in practice for learning Forex properly.

• #148 Collapse

so many forex traders devastated in this business. very difficult to be a successful trader. but I think we just need to be able to steal the trader an opportunity to make a profit. we do not need to dream can make huge profits quickly.

• #149 Collapse

You have said that the 95% are looser in the Forex trading, but i do not agree with you because if one loose in the Forex than other wins.
                              so if you have the little bit experience of the Forex than you can catch 10 to 15 pips in an hour easily.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

It is the same in other businesses too as over 75% of small businesses fails after their first year in the US alone let alone other part of the country,it is because we all fail to do what we need to and in as much as we fail in that regard, more and more will keep giving their money to those that did their home work either willingly or unwillingly

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X