What do you prefer to trade with? Currencies, Metals, CFDs
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #676 Collapse

forex trading k is kam me kucg symbols hn digital products k usme sab details ha wahan se order lagaya jata ha aur isme cruncies k pairs hoty hn usk sath trade lagati ha aur markeet k trend ko dekha jata ha k aj markeet ne kahan ki movement leni ha.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #677 Collapse

i always prefer and like to trade in pair of currencies only because its not so risky like metals and other commodities so i also advice specially new traders that to trade only in currencies which is the safe trading and to avoid trading other instruments.
      • #678 Collapse

forex trade main app ko jiss main b trade mkarna aati hai app us main he trade karo or app chance na lo k app ko trade kiss main karni hai
        • #679 Collapse

Dear all pakistan forex forum members Asslamu allikum wa rehmatullahi wa barktihi janntt halalahu wa dozkh haram hu bhai ne acha swal kia hai meray tmam dosto har kisi ka apna apna mind aur experience hai behr hal main to hamasha currencies pr hi trade krta hon. aur is se kuch na kuch earning bhi kr leta hon........
          • #680 Collapse

bhai jan me tu CL our currencies our gold par trading karta ho mje yehi achy lagty hai our me inhi ki market ko watch karta ho our tradign karta ho ..
            • #681 Collapse

The demo trading will help the traders a lot in order to make the money in a short time period but the trader will also have to keep patience for a long time so that there will be so much less chances for the traders to lose the amount. But most of the traders think of joining the real trading as soon as possible.
              • #682 Collapse

froex trading ka basic means he curriences ki trading aey aur es froum pay mery point of view k according sirf currince main e trade krna munsib rehta hay aur ies k elwa kisi aur form main invest krna kch zyada benefical nahi ay
                • #683 Collapse

bro me tu abi isbusinessme new hu is liye muje abi is ke bare itna pata nai ha or me abi is ke bare me kuch bi nai khah sak tha h u
                  • #684 Collapse

any trader who want to get constant money from this market,then just do hard work and do pretty hard work on do trading on this market,just take rest when he or she suffer into loss,and enjoy the trading of this market,and enjoy the life ..
                    • #685 Collapse

Forex trading main Aap mukhtalif products main trading Kar Saktay hain like Gold,Silver,Crude oil,Currency... magar mostly log currency main he kaam Kartay hain... Simple si baat hai K jab tak duniyaa rahay ge currency bhi Rahay Ge.
                      • #686 Collapse

forex trading aik worldwide online business hay iss main loss bhe hay or profit bhe yeh highly risky business hay jis ka jis cheeez main experience hay wooh to uss per hee tarde
                        kerreyga..
                        • #687 Collapse

I think gold is a good metal to trade but currencies also **** their own grandness. its up to you that on which alloy of acceptance you craft and can excrete get. our unalterable direction is making realize and it does not entity from which acceptance or element.
                          • #688 Collapse

yes,the amount of making profit is proportionally related with spend of time.if you we spend more time in the forex market than we can learn and earn more from the market.so making profit is totally depend on the spending time.
                            • #689 Collapse

Dear according to my experience the best pair of trading is Eur or USD and for metal Gold vs oil this pairs is my selection
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #690 Collapse

if you ask me anyway later became confused if any dressing trading strategies, which ultimately can not profit but rather at a loss, just use a simple strategy which, according to good you continue to learn later also benefits

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X