I love forex. Do you?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

dear pair ager apke best or fast ho ge tu pher he ap achi trading kar sko ge q kea ager apke pair down ho jate hain or apke pas exprencess b ho ga tu aap her b loss me chale jao ge as lye pair importent hain
      • #438 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
        • #439 Collapse

forex tarding se love sirf isi sorat mi he kia ja skata ha ke jub is business mi forex tarder ko regular profit hasil ho raha ho koi bhi forex tarder jis ko is business se koi kas profit na hoi and is se ziyada loss ho raha ho tu ye kesr possible ha ke wo is busienss se love ker saky and is business ko mustaqal ker saky.

• #440 Collapse

Forex trading begins in Sydney, and moves around the world Bbtdae the working day, While longer Forex Trading based to news Forex excellent strategy,it's things that you should keep in mind that the news related to Bpsoq Forex often arrive too late a way that may prevent the achievement of taking full advantage of them, often, when the opportunity for traders ordinary to get to know the news of economic important, it will have been analyzed by many professional traders and financial institutions which increases their vulnerability to personal and institutional biases.
            • #441 Collapse

i love the forex do you the i am the very of the love the insta forex trading campany ap ko bhi insta posting trading
              • #442 Collapse

Yez of xoyre that inam live the Forex. Because Forex is the best online ear ing business..so tgati am join it and I love it.
                • #443 Collapse

i love the forex do you do the pakistan forex forum trading of the work kaya ap is my work karty ho to ap ko is my
                  • #444 Collapse

IAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level(360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful,
                    • #445 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent

• #446 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up both in bullish or bearish market situation in the stock market traders can profit not only with rising stock prices. Forex traders also can achieve both in the ascending or descending trends profits. Forex Trading may be dangerous, but with the ability to configure a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.
                        • #447 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time
                          • #448 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
                            • #449 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

Yes i love the forex trading or mujhy believe hai k forex trading se best koi business nahe hai ye humary lye ek part time ki tarha hai or humen success hasil karne k lye mehnat karni chaye ye ek kamyab business hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X