CCI Indicator
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Here is the structure of the Bollinger bands
    1) The upper band – which is showing you the simple moving average + 2 x standard deviation
    2) The lower band – which is showing you the simple moving average – 2 x standard deviation?

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

How to Setup Your Bollinger Bands
      Personally, I always stick to the default setting for my Bollinger band which is the 20 days SMA and plus minus 2 x standard deviation for the upper and lower bands.
      However you can also adjust the setting if you find the price constantly penetrating the upper or lower bands.

• #18 Collapse

What Bollinger Band Can Do For You
        The upper band usually indicates a resistance level while the lower band usually indicates a support level. If you take a close looks at your Bollinger band. You will find that the price usually bounce off the Bollinger band whenever it touches the upper or lower band.

• #19 Collapse

With this observation, you can use the upper and lower bands as support and resistance when planning your trade.

• #20 Collapse

Besides using the upper and lower bands as the support or resistance, you can also make use of Bollinger bands to help you measure the volatility of the market.

• #21 Collapse

Dear Friends If you see the price making lower lows while the CCI making higher lows, it is a sign of positive divergence and the market is going to produce an upward movement soon. Similarly, you should not assume that it is going to happen very soon
              • #22 Collapse

When the upper and lower bands are narrow, you are actually in a period of consolidation and when the bands are widely apart, you are in a period of strong price movement. In my next post, I will show you the various uses of forex bollinger

• #23 Collapse

Assalam-O-Alaikum pata nahi bhai jan mujh ko is indicator key barey me kuch be pata nahi hey aur na he mene kabhi is ko use kiya hey aur wese be mujh ko ab indicators ki zrorat nahi parti trading me.
                  • #24 Collapse

ahan , CCI Indicator , i am new in forex tu ap ke thread mein jo ap ne kaha he mujhe us ke bare mein knowledge nahin he , tawbi mujhe is bare mein pataw nahin he :)
                    • #25 Collapse

bhi jan ap ka sawla bohet e acha hey mager as bary forex ek bohet e acha buesnet or me as ko like karta hn
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #26 Collapse

Re: CCI Indicator

CCI indicator
                        Assalam walekum forex trader ji han doston CCI buy sell ka signal hai jab above plus hundred aap hota hai to aap use waqt yah samajh sakte hain ki market kar 10th by mein chal raha hai aur aap apni trading laga sakte hain aur bye kar sakte hain jab yah Maine hundred lower ki taraf aate Hain to aap apne track close Karen aur apna pura pata se karte ho market se bahar a jaen yah buy sell signal hai sirf aapko is ko samajhna hai aur istemal karna hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                        X