Difference Between Demo & Trading account.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1051 Collapse

My friend the demo is a invoice which is for the activity aim not for the earning intention you can do the class in this demo reason but the realize give be imagined you cannot quit the realize but in the unfilled ground the acquire and going is your own.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1052 Collapse

demo account free of cost just you have to practice a lot and in trading you have to invest capital and earn profits.this is the differece between these two accounts.

• #1053 Collapse

in my point of view ,the demo is just for the practice and practice and the live account is just for the earning ,in the demo we cannot earn and in the live we can do the practice ,there is not any space of the mistakes in the live because the mistake can give us the loss

• #1054 Collapse

difference between two accounts is,A demo is a practicing or a demonstration account, where you get to be guided on what to expect, it is where one gets the training before you join the real trading account. The demo account has all the features of a live account and this gives a trader the training and practice they need so as to trade in a live account

• #1055 Collapse

thank you so much for sharing the suck great information about the live account as well about the demo acount that what are the differences between them.. i really learned alot from ur post (Y)
            • #1056 Collapse

dekhain je sab se bara diffrence hai is main wo ye hai ke demo main app ko loss nahi hota hai is main money be demo hoti hai jab ke live account main app loss be hota hai aor profit be milta hai
              • #1057 Collapse

bilkul g app ke bat tehk ay likn dificullt tu rall me hote hay kafi baki demo account p hum jo hay jab trading karte hay tu easy ho k karte hay real p dar dar k so as lye dificult hay app real ko bhi jo hay demo acount ke tarra use kre so profit mele ga app ko i think koe diffrence nahi hay same traidng hote hay dono me demo real me
                • #1058 Collapse

A o a bhai waise ap ne bohat achi information share kari hai lekin mai anay wale new comer ko yehi advise karunga k please forex mai real trading karne se pehle demo account par zarur work karain.
                  • #1059 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: uzair1988
                    Demo account is use for practicle purpose and real account is use the for forex training . In demo account we are not loss and gain but in real account we have profit and loss both in real condition on our investment
                    demo aur real trading me bhot he zyada faida hai agar aap ko demo trading k zarye tajurba hota hai aur wo b ghar beth kar bina kisi b kaam ko kye to aap ko yaha pay kaam me maza b ae ga aur kaam me b

• #1060 Collapse

unfortunately we all learned this fact the hard way,it is a wise saying you mentioned here in your post that there is no shortcut to be successful in this market

• #1061 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: umairfarooqi پيغام ديکھيے
                        Demo account is a virtual account that is used for practicing in trading. It teaches all the concept of trading so that you can work in a live trading account with some prerequisite information of forex trading. the live trading account uses real capital.
                        forex trading main agar aap new hain too phir aap koo pehlee demo account per practice karni chaiye jis mein aap ke investment nahin howe hoti jaab kee real account ya trading account main aap ke real investment hoti hai
                        • #1062 Collapse

Forex trading mein agar aap new hain too phir aap koo pehlee demo account per practice karni chaiyee jis mein aap kee investment naehin howe hoti jaab kee real account ya trading account mein aap kee real investment hoti ha
                          • #1063 Collapse

demo account be ap ky ley bot he important hy kun ky ap os wkt tak real sy faida hasil nai kr skty jb tk ap ko demo practice aor strong knowledge na ho es market may.forex bot he acha karobar hy lekn ap ko es ka knowledge hna bot zrori hy
                            • #1064 Collapse

demo main kam krna behtreen sabit hota hai apko pta chalta hai k kam kese krna hai per real account main jb ap same level ka kam krte hain to apki trades akser wrong jati hai ku k leverage demo main bht zyada di jati hai jb k real main itni nhi hoti na he risk level same hota hai dono ka
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1065 Collapse

Very nice thread i like it but because i'm new here i dont know the answer this increase my knowledge and i appreciate this i seek many thing from this thread but as concern to answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.But this forum is good i like this .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X