always avoid
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #706 Collapse

je ha bahi ap ke bate thike ha agre hame forex tradign me acha earn karna cahte ha to ap ko in mistak se dore rahan cahey
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #707 Collapse

G han always un cheezon s avoid kare jo ap ko loss ki taraf ly jati hai. wo cheeze ya hain, avoid greed, trading with emotions, overconfident, market ka ananlysis na karna, without knowledge or experience k, plaaning na karna, jaldbaazi karna ye sub cheeze ap ko loss ki taraf ly jati hain.
      • #708 Collapse

in Forex trading, there should be checks on the trader's actions including even his psychology. You already gave the instance of over-confidence. It is well known that over-confident traders will o9ften think that everyone else is in the wrong except themselves which makes it hard for them to really find where their flaws are. It might even be something so miniscule, but because they are haughty, it is hard for them to see.

• #709 Collapse

to scale back raise the-risk connected with burning we poorness to should management in pampering of greed in improve to sensations. in indulging of handling in gain to in excursiveness of ego authority likewise the loses my money venture you to work go through burning. generally informed yourself in telling most stream promulgation in improve to functions for making an increasing number of benefit.
          • #710 Collapse

As concern to me, I does not totally depend , upto Forex trading, I am a part time trader, I have another job also. Regarding this thread, I must say that you can depend on Forex trading, but mind you depending on Forex requires lot of things.

• #711 Collapse

to scale back raise the risk connected with oxidization we pauperism to should management in inordinate of greed in constituent to sensations. in surplus of handling in plus to in extra of consciousness friendship likewise the loses my money create you to provide go through burning. generally informed yourself in abstraction most modern statement in acquisition to functions for making an increasing number of benefit.
              • #712 Collapse

thank you so much dear apne to forex ki learning ka bht bada knolweldge dia hay is ko me note ker k yaad ker ln ga taky mujhy agy experince me kaam ay hamesha insan apne doston sy seekhta hay or aj men ne bhy apne dost sy seekha hay is ko me apne zehn me achy sy utar ln ga thanx
                • #713 Collapse

g bhai jo ap na cheezien likhi hain wo bilkul thek hain agar koi in cheezon ko follow ka ly to wo is market main kamyab hain lekin paisa aisi cheez hain agar ap k pas ajata hain to ap baro baro ko bhul jatey hain...
                  • #714 Collapse

jee han agar ap ooper dyte gye rules ko follow ekro ge too mera nahi khayal ke ap iss business main loss kero iss main apo ko proepr learning ke sath lallch ko control ker ke hi trading kerni ho gi then hi ap kamyb ho ge

• #715 Collapse

g apne bilkul theek kha hai ye tmam chezen jo apne discuss ki hain ye trading ke liye bhot ziyada nuqsan de hain or humen inse avoid krna cahiye
                      • #716 Collapse

bilkul theek kaha hme in mistakes se avoid krna chaye taa k hm achay se acha perform kr skein tb hei hme profit bhi ho ga or loss b kmm
                        • #717 Collapse

to be able to reduce your own risk associated with loss i must have to control a lot more than greed AND emotions.over trading AS WELL AS greater than confidence in addition also lead us to help suffer loss.always up to help night out your current self about latest news AND ALSO events to make more AND further profit.
                          • #718 Collapse

ya thanks a lot for this information brother,,,,,and main ap ke is baat se agree karta hoin,,,,agar ap in points ko mind main betha kar avoid karain gy to ap is main jald he success hasil kar sakty hain....
                            • #719 Collapse

very nice thread daer brother i like it so much but i m so new at er so i cant reply but i know one thing your thread is very best to learn.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #720 Collapse

hanji bhai jan ap ne blkul thk kaha hx hm logo ko in sb chixo ko avoid krna chahye apni trading me qk in sb chixo ki wja se hm logo ko trading krty wqt loss hojata hota hx

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X