need help
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #286 Collapse

me ap ko yahe kahon ga ka agar ap new hn to ap ko senior k mada se he es ko karn chey warna ap ko kafe loss ho salta hay or agar ap senior han to apko jouner ke madad karne ho ge

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #287 Collapse

All together new member using this kind of forum together with I have no concept all the actual forum laws but I need to to develop this specific discussion mother board. Consequently, it the most efficient guideline to my opinion personally singularly and will help you most from the trader if he / she follow the actual policies plus tips particularly the beginners while they are going to post.
      • #288 Collapse

Should you ensure it is the routine to understand out of your faults and also problems in the course of foreign currency trading, then you've got a great chance to have great results to be a trader due to the fact expertise is the greatest instructor specially in the industry of forrex buying and selling.

• #289 Collapse

dear bhai jan agr aap serius ho kr kam krna chayty hain to aap ko kisi se kuch pochny kyi zurorat nhi pry ge.pak forum me posting kryn . posting ky doran apna mind hazir rkhyn or month ky last me apni ki gai posting ka bonus apny insta account me recvd kryn or real trading kryn.

• #290 Collapse

forex ki trading business kay related agar apko koi help ki need hai to ap is forex kay forum par search bar mein wo question likh kar search kar sakty hain aur apni problem ka solution find kar sakty hain.
            • #291 Collapse

yes g han ap zaror karny ap forex my kam q ky forex ek bohat acha biznus hy es my kam karny se pehly ap es ko achy tara seek ley ta ky ap ko koyi problam na ho
              • #292 Collapse

dear kam karna koe mushkil nahe ha forum ma ap ko chae ha pehly knowledge hasiol kary phr thread kary ap ko bonus milta jae ga .ap rule k mutabiq kam kary is ma ap ka hi faida ha

• #293 Collapse

agr ap new hai or forex main kam krna chahty hai to pahly bahter hai k forex se related you tube se video dakhain or bad main demo account banain or phir wahan acha perform karny k bad real main trade lgain
                  • #294 Collapse

Inability in a very business is usually typical issue that will constantly take place plus it creates all of us to help learn how to handle that. Currency trading is usually very good alternative for all of us to create profit long term cause long term is usually technological innovation period. Only buying and selling meticulously, just about every wrong that people get help make ought to most of us apply it grew to become each of our instructor to help industry superior to prior to.
                    • #295 Collapse

G janab ap yaha pr kam kro or yaha sy knowledge or expeirnece hasil kro bcz agar ap kam kro gy yaha tu ap ko expeirnece hasil ho ga or ap kuch hasil kr skty ho tu yaha ap demo pr kro work.
                      • #296 Collapse

Last march 2015 ko 1 post kar k ap gahib ho ghy hay hum ap ke kasy help kar sakty hay ager ap forex trading ka business saekhna chaty hay to rozana post read kary ur post write kary ap ko bohat zida sumaj ahe gy es sy.

• #297 Collapse

Aap agar forex pe kaam karna chahte hain to apko sabse pehle demo account banana parega aur phir us pe mehnat se kaam sekhna hoga phir real account pe aana.
                          • #298 Collapse

i are actually thankfull for your requirements sir designed for sjaring due to this benificial laws because i'm new from the forex and i know that it must be very effort business the many newbie have to learn the actual forex from the expert together with new practitioner should keep away from greed seeing that oahu should be the enemy from the account together with new can't seem to know the ultimate method to control losing plus they loss a number of their steadiness
                            • #299 Collapse

i complete believe once we all do not trade together with thoughts we could make good results and we will create big balance our nation try our own best greater come across good investing system created for goo indicators. This is merely my judgment folks.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #300 Collapse

Sure you can acquire a sound and also awesome expertise from each of our faults and also cutbacks which in turn we now have carried out in earlier buying and selling by means of observing all these faults and also cutbacks seriously meticulously and also consideration. Yet in the event that most of us dismiss most of these things in future buying and selling and also once again commence buying and selling with out observing the previous incidents natural meats possibly be obtain once again heavy reduction. Losses could be each of our finest instructor in the event that most of us give you a distinct time for it to individuals things.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X