Best Forex Trader in the World
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1336 Collapse

Scalping can be a practice relating to gunning intended for modest income when working with small step structures, My partner and i dislike scalping as a strategy mainly because it produces decline on the dealer, scalping induces indiscipline, desire, emotions and also greed
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1337 Collapse

G bhai apne thk kha hai lekin agr forex trading mein humey bhi kamiyab hona hai toh ziada se ziada mehnat krni hogi os ziada se ziada he demo account mein practice krni hogi os se he hum Insha Allah ek din kamiyab hongey.........
      • #1338 Collapse

forex trading world wide business hony ki waja sy trusted or profitable hai is lye ye bht papolar hai forex trading business amazing business hai. ye hamesha chanlny wala business hai jis sy ap bht faida utha skty hain
        • #1339 Collapse

how you can convert loss become professional investor, that only may be occur if we can easily learn from our own loss and by learn from our loss we can easily avoid to create another identical loss for certain it will offer you more earnings likelihood and with more exchanging ability and much more exchanging knowledge that may help make you perform more conserve and much more worthwhile exchanging and we'll become accomplishment investor
          • #1340 Collapse

being an authority trading through this particular field just isn't very simple and easy task the people traders are generally a professional trader they may do extremely tough work through this field to enable them to get information about that can field and in addition each and in addition everything must be known caused by trader properly.
            • #1341 Collapse

Best of the of the asia broker of the paksitan forex forum traidng my agar ap pakistan of the paksitan forex
              • #1342 Collapse

it's all about money best trader k pass achay paisy b hone chaiye but mjy laga hai warren buffet best trader hai
                • #1343 Collapse

I think in forex trading business best trader is the one who have lots of skills about trading and make good profit in trading market its a best profitable and easy trading business....
                  • #1344 Collapse

Bhai ye vo log hai jin ki investment se market up aurdown hlti hai aur in logo ki vaja se dta aur news ati haito and in ke invest 1000 ya 10000$ me ni oti to agar loss bhi ota hn to jsko koi farak ni pata but it is jice know ledge for everyo e
                    • #1345 Collapse

It is natural for every successful trading experience is required, and not just experience, but experience with real money. As some say, learn from their mistakes only fools, some truth in that statement

• #1346 Collapse

We stop thinking and allow our rules to trade for us (trading becomes boring, but successful) and our trading account continues to grow as we increase the size of transactions.

• #1347 Collapse

World me sab se best trader wo hota hai jis ko complete experience ho or uska behaviour bhe acha ho
                          kun k agar koi bhe trader un experience hai or wo market me enterd ho jata hai to usko loss k siwa kuch nahe mely ga
                          isly ek kamyab trader ka expert hona be had zrori hai
                          • #1348 Collapse

The public continues to buy when prices have fallen. Professional buys when prices revived. This distinction may sound illogical, but with an increase in the purchase of works. The rule of survival is not to "buy low, sell high", and to "buy higher and sell higher." In addition, when comparing the various market instruments, buy only the strongest and sell the weakest.

• #1349 Collapse

Is business me sb se best trader wohi ha jo is business me lalach se kam nahi karta ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah lalach ko kam kar k hi is business me kam karna chahe tb hi hm is business me aik acha trader bn sakty hain asani se
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1350 Collapse

ji haan ye toh zahiri baat hain k aam forex ki guftugu mian agar hum teek se threads ko read karey and dehan dy toh ye heum sab k liye sab se best way hain leanring ka kyun k forum main bht sare sawals hai jis se hum bht kuch sikh kar knowledge mai izafaa kar sakta hai ..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X