Best Forex Trader in the World
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1291 Collapse

"

dear two user give you answer but i don;t want to remain same i don't know but i think i hear that the king of computer bill gate will also trade on insta forex from here trade and i hear from this to pakistan forex forum sory thanks for you kind question

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1292 Collapse

"

it is very simple and easy to be a good trader and earn a lot of money so you can use demo account and make your trading very simple and make your business easy.

"

• #1293 Collapse

"

i think the best trader in the world is the one who will trade with the skills and knowledge if we will do it then we will able to become the successful trader in the world otherwise we cannot make the good

"

• #1294 Collapse

"

dear two user give you answer but i don;t want to remain same i don't know but i think i hear that the king of computer bill gate will also trade on insta forex from here trade and i hear from this to pakistan forex forum sory thanks for you kind question

"

• #1295 Collapse

Forex bussness sab se best bussness ha in the word .aur best q na ho yahan ap poating kern only aur real market mn apna kam shoro kr skte hn aur profit ko dithdraw b la skte hn .i like forex and pak forume.
            • #1296 Collapse

"

You will become best Forex in the world if you have a lot of knowledge and experience and this is possible if you have a lot of knowledge and experience and get success in this platform

"

• #1297 Collapse

"

"

• #1298 Collapse

Bhai jan ap ka question tu boht acha ea per actually muja nh pta ka aj kl world ka best forex trader kn ea per ya zror pta ea ka trading ma Insta trading sub sa acha ea or es per boht sary log trade krta ea
                  • #1299 Collapse

"

You will become best Forex in the world if you have a lot of knowledge and experience and this is possible if you have a lot of knowledge and experience and get success in this platform

"

• #1300 Collapse

"

I think that the best successful trader in the forex market, which is trained and learns well and owns a successful trading strategy and follow up everything new in the forex market and from my point of view these are the qualities of a successful rolling

"

• #1301 Collapse

"

Yes every trader can be best trader of the forex in the world that he have to concentrate on their work and have do long time struggle to get the success and to gain the more knowledge and experience and also need trader should do the successful trading with our successful practice.

"

• #1302 Collapse

my dear friend forx trading duliyan ka sab se best or sab se acha busness ha is se aap kafi had tak profit kama kar kahna se kahan tak ponch sakte hain

• #1303 Collapse

Forex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the biggest existing markets online
                            • #1304 Collapse

gg han bhi jan ap ki bat sahi hay forex treading aik buht hi bara ur best profit able business hay ur is kay jasa koi ur business nahi hay kiyun kay forex world wide business hay ur forex risky business b hay is business ko karny kay liyea ap kay pass buht hi acha knowlg e ur experince hona chaheya.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1305 Collapse

Yes i have also heard about Warren Buffet and also that he is known as the best forex trader in te whole world and in 2008 he was the wealthiest person in aaathe world. But i also believe that anyone could become like Warren Buffet if he try hard in forex trading

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X