Best Forex Trader in the World
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1216 Collapse

"

i think the best trader in the world is the one who will trade with the skills and knowledge if we will do it then we will able to become the successful trader in the world otherwise we cannot make the good

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1217 Collapse

"

dear two user give you answer but i don;t want to remain same i don't know but i think i hear that the king of computer bill gate will also trade on insta forex from here trade and i hear from this to pakistan forex forum sory thanks for you kind question

"

• #1218 Collapse

"

I think best trader is that in the forex trading business who have a really real and great knowledge and experience about the forex trading business, and can do this job perfectly, who have a knowledge about the news of forex and who know about the market of forex all the time.

"

• #1219 Collapse

trading main boht boht sy log hain jo baro dair sy trading karty hain lekn is main aik admi pakistani hai haroon wo boht acha kam karta hai mera to wo ideal hai he is a best trader of pakistan
          • #1220 Collapse

"

it is very simple and easy to be a good trader and earn a lot of money so you can use demo account and make your trading very simple and make your business easy.

"

• #1221 Collapse

"

I think that the best successful trader in the forex market, which is trained and learns well and owns a successful trading strategy and follow up everything new in the forex market and from my point of view these are the qualities of a successful rolling

"

• #1222 Collapse

"

i think the best trader in the world is the one who will trade with the skills and knowledge if we will do it then we will able to become the successful trader in the world otherwise we cannot make the good

"

• #1223 Collapse

"

Yes every trader can be best trader of the forex in the world that he have to concentrate on their work and have do long time struggle to get the success and to gain the more knowledge and experience and also need trader should do the successful trading with our successful practice.

"

• #1224 Collapse

"

I think best trader is that in the forex trading business who have a really real and great knowledge and experience about the forex trading business, and can do this job perfectly, who have a knowledge about the news of forex and who know about the market of forex all the time.

"

• #1225 Collapse

There is no doubt that the investor is morst important. Bit the success in the forex market is most important. Bevsusecw we success and earn the money regular.
                      • #1226 Collapse

"

I think that the best successful trader in the forex market, which is trained and learns well and owns a successful trading strategy and follow up everything new in the forex market and from my point of view these are the qualities of a successful rolling

"

• #1227 Collapse

"

"

• #1228 Collapse

"

Yes every trader can be best trader of the forex in the world that he have to concentrate on their work and have do long time struggle to get the success and to gain the more knowledge and experience and also need trader should do the successful trading with our successful practice.

"

• #1229 Collapse

"

dear two user give you answer but i don;t want to remain same i don't know but i think i hear that the king of computer bill gate will also trade on insta forex from here trade and i hear from this to pakistan forex forum sory thanks for you kind question

"
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1230 Collapse

"

i think this is the general knowledge or main general knowledge boht km janta ho lekin main ye bta skta ho Warren Buffet is the best trader in forex

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X