Forex Is hard working business.Not Shortcut Method of earning.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1426 Collapse

yes my dear dorex is a hard working business and there is not any short cut key or not any shortcut method of earning here you have to do to much hard work to make a good money and earn form this business my dear
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1427 Collapse

forex trading is not the hard business and it required proper training in these forums i don't consider it a hard work but we peoples that couldn't become successful in this business that peoples consider it a hard work and unable to get success in this part of forex trading.
      • #1428 Collapse

brother yes app ne bilkul thek bat kahi ha aur humen chaiye k ham mehnat k sath kam karen to phir humen is buisness k zarye sy aek acha trend aur kamyabi hasel ho sake gi
        • #1429 Collapse

Yes MY dear brother . you\'re absouletly proper . Forex is usually a tough firm . intended for be a good successfull man it is advisable to tricky operate within Forex . Forex provides you a good very good opportunity to earn income . But regarding earn you should perform very tricky . you need to recognize information on Forex ALONG WITH always keep patience . Mind The idea The item zero sole will succed devoid of difficult operate .
          • #1430 Collapse

Yes dear forex aek business hai is ko proper knowledge ke begair nahi kr skte hai hum , so is mein hard working krna zroori hai is mein ager ap short cut method ka sochte hai to apko buhat bada loss ho skta hai so is ko proper way se handle krien tub hai profit gain hoga
            • #1431 Collapse

salaam. haan g forex trading ka business asaan business nae hay es business ain bohot mehnat karna parti hay aur hard work dikhana hota hay forex main shortcuts nae chalti

• #1432 Collapse

mey bhai jan ap ny good say kya hy k forex aik bohat hi alag thalag tyoe ka business hy aur ap ko issy normal type of business consider nhi krna chahye aur ap ko forex mn bohat mehnat krna hoti hy . ap ko just part time aur fun k tour pr issy nhi krna hota hy aur ap ko profit ern k lye bohat si musklat ka smna krna hota hy aur ap ka time b waste hota hy
                • #1433 Collapse

hello dear you are saying right my dear forex trading is a hardworking business and there is no short cut so my dear in my opinion we should do hard work to learn forex trading business then we can easily success in this business.........
                  • #1434 Collapse

Yes MY dear brother . you\'re absouletly appropriate . Forex is a hard corporation . for always be a great successfull man you have to tough operate within Forex . Forex provides people a very good opportunity for you to earn cash . But intended for earn you need to function very hard . you should recognize about Forex AND always keep patience . Mind That The item absolutely no solitary may succed with out hard function .
                    • #1435 Collapse

well it is good to good communication with others and with other traders so that we can get each others ideas and every thibg we must share and this forum is best and i am sure i will be a perfect forex master through this awesome platform
                      • #1436 Collapse

yes my dear friend you are right forex is hard working business is ma log trading kar k earning kar saktay hn . agar app forex ma successful trader bna chatay hn to app ko hard work karna ho ga . koi short cut app ko successful trader nh bna sakta
                        • #1437 Collapse

ji han bhai jan forex me hum mehnat kar ke he kama sakte hain or learning ke sath he earning ki ja sakti hai is business se otherwise is business me hum shortcuts se nahi kama sakte hain
                          • #1438 Collapse

yess FOREX mein hardworking bht laazmi h n I think people who are creative are the luckiest people on earth. I know that there are no shortcuts, but you must keep your faith in something Greater than You, and keep doing what you love. Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world.
                            • #1439 Collapse

Boss mere khayal se to forex py boht mehnaat karni parti hai to phr hi ja k humen kaamyabi hasil ho ti hai or hum apne maksud mei kaamyab hoty hai or forex se faida uthaty hai gar bethy bethy.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1440 Collapse

Forex is very hard working and hard business.it needs writer and more essay and unkind working to piddle vantage.there is no any stumpy cut method to be able to act clear with in a truncate period of term .solo we testament transform intemperate so more.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X