Forex Is hard working business.Not Shortcut Method of earning.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2131 Collapse

Forex forum trading my agar ap work karty ho to ap is my bhot achy sy trading karo ap is my agar ap pakistan
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2132 Collapse

Apki baat theak hay forex trading main hard work karna bohat he eham hota hay so agar hum hard work say kam nahi karen gay to esmain kamyab honay kay liey humay kafi time bhi lag sakta hay so humay chahiey keh market ko theak say samjhy aur learn kar kay run karen
      • #2133 Collapse

My dear friends forex trading ek business ha or koi bhi business aisa nai ha jis main without work kiye app money earn kar sakin. forex trading business main bhi earning ke liye hard working bohat hi important ha. or forex traders ic main unlimited money earn kar sakte hain.
        • #2134 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #2135 Collapse

g han app ki bat sahe hai forex mai succes honay kay leyah koi short cut nai hai yah ek bohat he hard business hai jis mai success honay k leyah hard working zarori hai.

• #2136 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen mehant se kam karna chahe hm is business me short cut nahi use kar sakty hain agr hmen is business me achi earning karni ha tu us k liye hmen is business me mehant se kam karna chahe
              • #2137 Collapse

aslam o alikum forex trading may koi short cut nahe hay forex trading may app ko jan lrani parti hay forex trading may app ko hard work karna parta hay is kay bad app ko kuch hasil hota hay
                • #2138 Collapse

Forex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets - it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times

• #2139 Collapse

Yes my dear you are absouletly right ..Forex is hard business .For be a successful man you have to hard work in forex trading .Forex give us a very good opportunity .But for earn you have to work very hard .You have to learn about forex and always keep patience .Mind it that no ane can succed without hard work...
                    • #2140 Collapse

yes you right laikin kafi log esay short cut samjh kay use kartay hain aor phir jab nuqsan hota hai tou forex ko blame kartay hain jab kay forex bar bar mana karta hai kay yahan short cut nahi kaam karen gy phir bhi log baaz nahi aatay
                      • #2141 Collapse

Forex trading main hardwork karny waly loog he kamyaab hoty hain.iss field main struggle kiey begair hum big earning nahin kar sakty.iss liey hum sabhi logon ko learning or study main time diana chahiey.agar hum learn karain gay to phir he hum earning lay sakty hain.
                        • #2142 Collapse

We can say that those care join the Forex business with the complete learning and skill. Work the Forex market patience. They ate success and feel the fire business easy.with out knowledge feel the hard.
                          • #2143 Collapse

actually zero the suitable dubious is frequently virtuel, will it be definitely not something legitimate preserving this oimpcat available, whilst young children which in turn enables the idea for you to where further after 90% buyers suffer the pain of decline together with foreign exchange following decline at this time there earnings fx interacting they will change into want means fewer desire want to suffer the pain of decline far more together with need to get want once again after you'll want to deal with your hard earned money adequately together with available tryout payment together with function tough to obtain home elevators the suitable fx trading.

• #2144 Collapse

I know the 1st step regarding foreign currency trading should be finding out the actual forex trading trade structure which consists of positives and negatives, appreciating it can be reefs, studying check-up techniques, marketplace speculating together with expense aspects together with developing individualized Foreign exchange trading techniques. There after check out tryout issue together with teaching.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2145 Collapse

Yes i agree with you that like every work forex is also need alots of hard work and it is all about our hard work which make us successful and like always we heard that short cut method is also a short term method too and you will can no longer continue with it.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X