Yes we cannot do anything before we learn how to do it. Learning forex is the first s
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Yes, of course you can trade with $27, but it will take a lot of discipline for you to be profitable. Such a small account size requires that you carry out expert risk management at all times. You must also take partial profits whenever possible. Then you must refrain from overtrading.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Of course you can trade from your 27 dollars.Lot size depends on your leverage.If you have higher leverage like 1:1000 then you can easily open 1 lot size trade and if you have 1:50 then you cannot open 0.50 lot size.So,you can start your trading with low lot size to learn the business or to check your progression.I personally started real business with only 25 usd.

• #18 Collapse

I think you can trading with the capital about the capital you have, $27 is enough to start trading in the forex guys, this because the capital can make some strategies, this will help us to understand guys that this need the strategies to use. keep trading and profit.

• #19 Collapse

yeah dear you easily trade here in this market with just only 27$ it is very amazing thing of this market that we easily start our own business with little investment such as only 10$ which is very big opportunity of every trade for every poor person which makes him able for trading in this market.

• #20 Collapse

Yes! You can trade any amount when it comes to Forex and you can grow the profit to any length you want in the market with good strategy in the business. there are so much money here and onething i love again about the FOrex business is that we get to make money even with small equity

• #21 Collapse

Yes you can absolutely trade with this 27 dollars balance in the trading account but your trade should be a limited trade with lowest 0.01 or 0.02 volume in any currency pair with the stop loss element. If you want to play in Gold trading you must have at least 100.00 Us dollars for the 0.01 trade with the abnormal profit.

• #22 Collapse

Off course you can ad this is the beauty of forex which you can start it from very less amount also so can done trading from this capital but keep one thing in his mind take a very small lot size because 27$ was very less amount in this business so if you take high lot size your account wash in second.

• #23 Collapse

Of course you can start trading with just 27$,but the issue is if you are trading with such a little amount then you must be very discipline,discipline is very important for every trader in the market,the more discipline and patient we are the better we become as traders in this market,so traders that have little investment must be very careful with their trades and must be discipline too.

• #24 Collapse

$27 is a very small capital to trade forex with we should try to post or add more money so that we can give our transaction many breathing space before we start to make profit in the market but when you have small capital you are prone to have margin call earlier in the market.

• #25 Collapse

Although the amount is small but you can just take it as a demo account and that's the best way to learn as in learning to manage a small account and steadily grow the account so a trader is suppose to be good at what he do so trading is quite an uneasy business

• #26 Collapse

yeah you can trade on forex market use 27$, although it is small amount to trade on forex market but you can also start trading on forex with use it capital and must using higher leverage like 1:500 - 1:1000, because higher leverage can make the trader to have a high free margin to enter on the market.

• #27 Collapse

In fact you can at the moment to start with just $ 1 but the problem here is not Is trading him I can or not, it is a must have appropriate account size so that the effort that their worth as $ 27 what will win him like that amount will make you covet certainly to make profits

• #28 Collapse

yes offcause you can you can trade foreign exchange with 27$ it depend on how well have you perfect your self with trading if you have trade forex well there is no how you can not trade with 27$, i think one thing you need to put in mind is that you are trading with small amount which is risky so i think you can use the stop loss which will atleast help you to gain little.

• #29 Collapse

Yes, I agree with you. You can start trading even $2. But best is if you have $50. You should use 0.01 volume. When you have around $400-$500. Use 0.05 Volume. This is my suggestion. I used 0.05 in a small trade. But my market turned down and i lost over $30 ... So i know trade in 0.01 volume.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

yes, you can trade with 27$ if you work hard and you have well experienced. Most of the trader on instaforex work hard on 10$ and make it million. So you can make your own deposit and trading plan with it. But do not forget to follow money management.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X