Demo Account is the Mother of Forex Learning
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #871 Collapse

yes dear friend i am agree with you demo account is the mother of forex learning because demo account main hum just money imagine karne se trading kar sakte han and without any profit or loss hum demo account se trading main apna experience increase kar sakte han
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #872 Collapse

ji han forex men demo mother ki tarah hi working kerta hai or is se logon ko bhi acha expericne or practice mita hai is ley is men lg training kerty hain or phir live account men trading ker k profit kamaty hain.

• #873 Collapse

Yes you are right that demo account is the mother of forex learning. From demo trade a man can learn many things. Demo trade makes a man perfect. Without demo trading man can not success in this business. As a trader i love demo trade very much.

• #874 Collapse

jee han janaab bilkul theek kaha ap ne , demo account bohoot zroori hai
          • #875 Collapse

You are right brother. I think demo is the best account for learning forex business. we have to start a demo learning to get the real trading experience.
            • #876 Collapse

yes u can say so..in the way it help us to improve our performance and motivate to work more properly ............... so we can say that demo acount is just like mother who teaches us lesson without cost............
              • #877 Collapse

Demo account is very useful and helpful specially for newbies because in demo account traders can trade just like we trade in live trading but the only differences is loss and profit are virtual but very valuable asset for newbies as they can learn everything here.
                • #878 Collapse

g han ye jumla bilkul he thk hai k agar hum yaha pay demo account pay practice nahi kartay hain aur yaha pay hum kaam nahi kartay hain to hume yaha pay kaam karna he bekaar hai.
                  • #879 Collapse

yes my friend i think demo account is mother of learning and rael account in this type account you will learn more cots and that make you more sharp
                    that is batter for you my friend i think you are right
                    • #880 Collapse

g ha mary klhayaol sa since last one month and i have realized that Demo Account is the best method to learn forex trading ha is sa hum bhot sa profit ha ga.............

• #881 Collapse

Totally agree with U. I also practice on MT4 Demo
                        and me apney tamam dooston ko demo account suggest karn ga and 2 weeks me ap agar samajh k kaam karain to apko kaafi knowledge ho jae gi
                        • #882 Collapse

dear you are right demo account is the best way to gain knowledge and experience in forex trading. without experience and knowledge earning is very difficult in forex trading
                          • #883 Collapse

forex trading seekhne ke lia demo accounts bohat ache hote hain forex trading ke demo accounts par ap koi bhi planning test kar sakte hain forex trding ki jo ap real account par karo ge to loss hone ka darr hoga
                            • #884 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to try and see a very good way where by you willbe able to engage your self in a demo acount sothat you will be able to do more practice and make good success
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #885 Collapse

jee han demo hamry liy best way hy trading learn karny ka kun k ess trahn ham trade karna seekhty hen k kese trade kia jata hy real account pe hamin ess pe lazmi parctice karni chihy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X