Learning sy hi Earning Mumkin hy.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Re: Learning sy hi Earning Mumkin hy.

G learning se hi earning hoti hai hum forex ko sekh kar samjh kar kartay han aur market ko samjh kar karain gey tu hi forex se kuch hasil kar saktay agr hum sekh kar trading nahin karain gey tu is loss hi hota hai kiok forex mein learning hi sab kuch hai forex mein kaamyaab woh hi ho sakta hai jo forex ko sekh kar samjh kar information hasil kar Kay karta hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

The fundamentalist studies the cause of market movement, while the technician studies the effect. Fundamental analysis is a macro or strategic assessment of where a currency should be trading based on any criteria but the movement of the currency's price itself. These criteria often include the economic condition of the country that the currency represents, monetary policy, and other "fundamental" elements. Many profitable trades are made moments prior to or shortly after major economic announcements.
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #18 Collapse

As the risk is greater for trading stocks and futures, this premium should be quite
        large. I have always recommended that for stocks you should at least double the
        T-Bill return rate, and for futures you should require four times the T-Bill return.
        If the T-Bill rate is 6%, I would require at least a 12% return per year for stocks
        and at least 24% per year for futures before I would consider taking my money
        out of T-Bills and putting it in these markets.
        If the current T-Bill rate were 10%, I wouldn’t be interested in a strategy for
        futures that did not return at least 40% per year. If the historical testing did not
        indicate that this 40% return was possible, I would keep my money in T-Bills.
        Ultimately, you must determine your own risk premium. Take some time to think
        about what you consider to be a reasonable return for your trading efforts. It
        might not be my four times the T-Bill rate; you might only require three or two
        times. But if you are not compensated for the increased risk, it is more prudent to
        place your money elsewhere.

اب آن لائن

Working...
        X