Is Loss greater than Profit?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #691 Collapse

Bhai jan forex market me loss ziada ha or profit km ha g fore me loss ziada hone ki waja ye ha k bohat se log is me learning k bgher hi trade krne lgte hen g or is me forex ko bohat easy le lete he

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #692 Collapse

Yes my dear i agreed with you that k app loss say greater then learn karty ho as compare to profit k because forex trading ki is working main agar app ko kabi loss ho jae to app ko dis heart nai hona chaheya because loss say hum bohat kuch learn karna ko melta ha or humy try karni chaheya k hum apni mistakes ko again repeat na kare.

• #693 Collapse

Yes definitely in the start we have to remain much defensive and does not have to take big risk because in start due to lack of knowledge we do not properly understand what to do in some particular situation.
        • #694 Collapse

mery khyaal sy loss ka profit sy zyada hny ki wja ye hai k log achi tarah trading learn kiye begher hi trading start kar dety hain. jis ki wja sy ghalatian karty hain r unko loss hta hai r unk account bhi remove ho jaty hain. esi lye loss proit sy xyada hai. but jo achi tarha learn kary or practice k baad trading karty hain unk lye loss k chances buhat kam hain
          • #695 Collapse

• #696 Collapse

losses k chances usi surat main ziada hain jab aap ko ye hi na pata ho kay kis jaga pe trade kesi lagani hai kitna margin set karna hai .aik professional trader hamesha is bat a ka dehan rakhta hai k kis jaga kitna profit a sakta hai or us kay alternative kitna loss ho sakta hai. or wo stop loss or take profit ka istamal karta hai. to is lia aap loss ko control usi surat kar saktay hain jab aap ko trading karnay ki strategies ati hai otherwise loss hi ziada hoga .
              • #697 Collapse

this is a good question ye hum pe depend karta hai k hum kitne achi terh se trading karty hai ager hum jaldbazi karty hai tu hum ko fiada hone ki bejay noksan otana per sakta hai ager hum dihan se aur soch kar karte hai tu hum ko fiada hi ho ga
                • #698 Collapse

Discipline, can be said to be the toughest aspect to train in a trader. Even after many years of trading I still get urges to follow the newest idea in the market. Without discipline you will never trade your plan properly. Knowledge, while you as a trader would know about the Forex market, do you know enough? If you know enough do you take that knowledge and apply it? Knowledge used is power; knowledge stuck in the back of your mind is useless. Take what you have learnt and apply it to your trading.

• #699 Collapse

Money management is the key to growing your account at a consistent pace. Money management in Forex is really very simple. You will need to master the above two points before it becomes effective though. Money management is concerned about protecting your account and through that defensive action slowly grows your account by increasing the position size of your trade.

• #700 Collapse

To consistently grow your account you have to aim for steady daily profits. Thus your trades you take you have to specify the stop loss and the profit targets. At this point you will want to take all trades that fit into your set up. When you do that, remember to size your position to your money management rules. Aim for consistent profits like make 20 pips a day. That’s why I would have consistent profits any day rather then huge sudden gains and large spectacular losses!

• #701 Collapse

i think making some profit on daily basis will save for us and we will feel ... it require patience when you were on patience and you are satisfy with your result after that you will be succeed in no time

• #702 Collapse

I think aim of Small profit is trader have another business or he is satisfy from his Small profit. And also small profit trade give you benefit for run long time account.

• #703 Collapse

mere bhai profit hi better hai loss se yeh baat aapko bhi pata hai but loss se aap aise bach saktey hai jab aap agar hard work karey ache trading karey then hi yeh possible hai mere dost so do work hard then earn
                            • #704 Collapse

Money management is the key to growing your account at a consistent pace. Money management in Forex is really very simple. You will need to master the above two points before it becomes effective though.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #705 Collapse

if any rtrader want t o earn more then his losses then in my view for the such trader the most important thing is that he has to gain the more knowledge about the market why? because if you will learns about the Forex market in a decent way and do and night hard works then you can gets the sucess

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X