Forex trading mein hamen loss kyon hota hai
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Re: Forex trading mein hamen loss kyon hota hai

Ham Jab bhi Koi bhi galti karte Hain to hamen loss ho jata hai isliye agar galti nahin karenge to dost nahin Hoga mehnat Karen focus mehnat per Karen experience se Karen acchi kamyabi aasani se milegi ghalti naa kardi achaa Sa fayda asaani Say hardworking say hi gaain ho ga khoob Dil lagakar kam Karen
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Take precautions as soon as you recognize the onset of a chopping
      block. Reduce holding period and avoid overnight positions because
      reversals can trigger on a daily basis. This is called red bar–green bar
      syndrome, which is self-explanatory. It’s funny, because day traders get
      soundly criticized in the financial media but still practice one of the most
      effective strategies in a choppy market. Of course, many of us don’t have
      the time or disposition to trade in this manner, but we can still use a day
      trader’s frenetic mindset to our advantage. Above all else, keep an itchy
      finger on the exit button, and don’t wait for an invitation to get out of a
      losing trade.
      • #18 Collapse

agar ap ka loss ziada berha hai aur ap us ko recover karna chahty haen. tu ap ko chaye ke ap trade to trade recover karaen. aik trade se big loss recover karna bahut mushkil hai aur es mein risk bhi ziada ha. agar aik trade against chali gae tu poora account wipe our ho sakta ha.
        • #19 Collapse

مالیاتی منڈیوں میں تجارت کے لئے کامیابی کا کوئی ایک فارمولا بھی نہیں ہے۔ بازاروں کو سمندر اور تاجر کی طرح سرفر سمجھتے ہیں۔ سرفنگ کے لیے ٹیلنٹ، توازن، صبر، مناسب سامان اور اپنے گردونواح کی ذہن سازی کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے۔ کیا آپ پانی میں جائیں گے جس میں خطرناک رپ ٹائڈز تھے یا شارک سے متاثر ہوا تھا؟ امید ہے کہ نہیں۔
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #20 Collapse

I believe it will fill in the gap, at which point
            I will reevaluate. Though I know my stop and my target I have one other
            criteria for this trade and that is that it closes in the top half of its trading
            range for the day. Otherwise, in my opinion, it is a failed attempt at a rally
            and break of a trend line, and I don’t want to be in. If at 4 P.M. it’s below the
            middle of the trading range I will get out, otherwise I’ll hold on. As I plan to
            hold this trade for at least a few days, I’ll end up spending more time look-
            ing at it every night and morning to see if things have changed, rather than
            during the day. I do, however, go over all my trades and potential trades at
            lunchtime and before the close to make sure they are still valid trades and
            that I want to hold them. This is a typical thinking process of how I’d enter
            a trade.

اب آن لائن

Working...
            X