Apny analysis pe depend karo.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

Dear ge han bulkul me aap ke baat se itfaq karta hon q ke agar aap apne inalizing per depend karo ge to aap ko bohat ache earning ho ge agar aap ne kise ke inalizing per trade lagai to aap ko kafi loss karna pare ga .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

dear mai ne kafi arsa pehle es business ko start kiya tha aur muje abii es k abre mai idea nhn hy k analysis kiya hotay hain aur ye ap ko kese faida dete hain es liye smjh k kam karo aur seekh k kam karo,,,
      • #48 Collapse

dear sahi baat hy mai totally ap ki baat sy agree krta hoonk humein just apny knowledge and experience pay depend krna chiye,is sy humein kafi help mil jati hai and humara knowledge day by day increase hota rehta hai,jis sy hum mein confidence build hota hain,and hum achy and successful trader ban skty hain.
        • #49 Collapse

There are 28 key indicator used in the United States. These indicators usually have a strong influence on the financial markets to this, the Forex traders must put them in account the when designing their trading strategies. Latest news and information are usually available on a number of Internet sites as the forex brokers typically provide this information to their customers as part of their services business
          • #50 Collapse

Apny analysis pe depend karo agar karny hy to agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my work karty to to ap
            • #51 Collapse

g han jab tak insan ALLAH PAK pe aur apnay ap pe bhrosa rakhta hy such keh raha hy ALLAH PAK kabhi b uska sath nahi chorty hen so please ALLAH PAK pe zarur bhrosa rakhen wo ap k sath hy
              • #52 Collapse

G bilkul ap ne thek kaha mn ap ki bat se agree hn .ager hm ksi ko fallow krn ga to hme kya smjh ae gi .hm lakeer k faqeer bnene k bjae khod se market ko analyze krn ta k hme market ki move ment ki smjh a ske.
                • #53 Collapse

Trading along with excessive liquidity out there gives simple by the market where Everlasting Hoturkaz in researching the market, along with realize Mikhanykyate along with needs with the contributors figured out Alforlks effectively

• #54 Collapse

Merchants use these kind of investing info (such seeing that past prices along with investing volume) as well as exact indications to create selections intended for businesses. This data is often available within the chart straight from your market alone to determine along with determine when to obtain and when to promote a certain assistance

• #55 Collapse

Fundamental analysis is a very deep well. It is important to understand the basic fundamentals that drive currency prices, even though most traders use technical analysis to make specific day-to-day trading decisions. Fundamentals can be extremely powerful and useful to the trader. But they have a much steeper learning curve to use effectively than do technicals. Good strategy: use a fundamental analysis to predict the underlying trend, up or down, of a currency pair.
                      • #56 Collapse

AOA depend on any analysis is good but too much depend is not good it you are a good planner than you are able to get more profit from this. I like this very much and this is very effective buienss for me and for you
                        • #57 Collapse

I am completely new with Forex small business. Give thanks to suitable for sharing the particular policies, It truly is most crucial intended for brand-new Currency trading participator. Your laws assist you in order to avoid the particular doable error and you may help to make beneficial blogposts in proper section with Forex small business. It is certainly assists folks completely new broker with Forex small business. Thanks that you simply ton intended for these kinds of rules.

• #58 Collapse

yes my partner and i agree of which patience can give us success on this forex exchanging business, if a trader will have ability to be able to trade along with patience on this forex market he then will loose time waiting for the right time for you to trade on this forex market and always do proper analysis as a result of which a new trader get good money from the trades on this market.
                            • #59 Collapse

really i thnk forex trading and inventory has similarity both will be online bussiness.. but there is a different between them.. forex can use small money while inventory must work with big money.. forex open one day while currency markets is not open one day...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

i'm sure to buy and sell by indications is good it allows you to to help make good specialized analysis. and it provide you with good cause trading and provides you success you need to make investigation by good indicators such as moving averages, macd in addition to relative durability index

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X