Professional traders will not be surprised
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Professional traders will not be surprised
    new traders and those traders who are not be sharp mind and going in loss they puzzled to see lose and they have not power to close that order which is giving loss but they loosed all money, but professional traders doing more trades and try to manage it or close it in loss without any tension.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes, professional traders know what they decide and do. So, if they're worth posisis negative, then they are not in a hurry to cut losses or open hedging. They are patient and continue to see what happens in the market. They are waiting for the right moment to open orders to buy / sell so get great results.

• #3 Collapse

Professional traders of forex trading have the strength and patience for the huge profit and success. They never surprised because they have an eagle eye and analysis on the markets up and downs and take the decision with the markets level and trend.

• #4 Collapse

yes absoutelu, professonal traders are aware of these situtaion, they have great knowledge of market and up downs so they dont feel much. they have great strategies too and they can recover from these situtaion easily so you also dnt worry , be professional.

• #5 Collapse

yes,friend i am agree with you professional do long term trade because in this type of trade profit is must and it is really big.on the other hand professional trader has a vision and he also now that what he do if the market going against him.therefore everyone want to be a good trade and a professional trader.

• #6 Collapse

that should be professional trader has some thinking in this market.so we can say that need a better analysis in this market.as a part time trader and also the new joiner have to be more concern about the market benefit.so we can say that need a better analysis and also the proper thinking in this market.so we have to be more careful about the proper market benefit and so on.

• #7 Collapse

If you work here so that you must become a professional traders here.Forex is the big place where you can work here in the part time and full time as you like.And here you are the boss and you can work here any time and any place.For this you must work here for better and can practice more demo.

• #8 Collapse

professional traders will not be surprised by the market because they are constantly involved in analyzing and ensuring that they place proper trades in the market and professionals before they trade do their due diligence in properly analysing and ensuring that those trades are very profitable and this is the reason why they are professionals they know how the market breathes to what magnitude .

• #9 Collapse

a professional trader always work with strong ability to survive they do not open position whole time they check for best point where should they sell what are support and what are resistence level some point give loss and some point are much safer to trade with

• #10 Collapse

A professional trader doesn't trade on vision, they trade on the basis of market movement and their analysis, if their analysis is saying that with the whole scenario of currency pair, the market will ultimately go up within a week or two then they start trading with buy, otherwise they don't trade with visions or whatever you are saying.

• #11 Collapse

yes professional trade are not getting surprised with the changing situations of the country, or with the changing situations of the market. the have full control over their trading strategies and they know that how they can manage different situations, so my friend you are again obviously right and accurate.

• #12 Collapse

yes dear i think that you are aying very very true and i think that there is not any thing better than this trading ad i think that forxx trade is the best for all of us and i think that there is not any thing better than this trading and i think that forex trade is the best for all if us to be good trader in this trading to gain money from forex

• #13 Collapse

professional traders are like they can face any situation and they are ready all the time for any sort of situation to face so they have no fear of loss because they know that how to handle it and in case of loss they do not loose their hear neither get surprised because they are used to with it and they are just okay with it

• #14 Collapse

those people which are professional in their life should adopt this after the experience. they should give the education to the juniors which are new on this forum. they should have the good thinking power to make their business very successful.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Yes i agree with this thread here you do work in this business here it will best for you here trader is those whose fallow the rules and principle that is one known as professional trader and it will gain this reward when they do work in this business.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X