• وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Become profitable - GBP/JPY and 50 EMA
    Become profitable - GBP/JPY and 50 EMA

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I do not consider myself an expert trader. I am far from being a professional. In the past three years, I burnt most of my money trading forex because I did not know what I was doing, and because I fell for a lot of scams. But I have a persistent personality, and when I start something I make it a point to finish.

• #3 Collapse

In the past 6 months, I have been paper trading. Testing every strategy on this forum, on the internet... Buying and testing all the indicators you can imagine. It has taught me a lot and I have created 5 strategies that I think will help me (hopefully you too) to become profitable and make a living from Forex. I will never talk about money management, psychology and whatnot. Just the pure, mere strategies. In this post I will present to you my first strategy.

• #4 Collapse

asalamualaikumm i am new new in forex business es leiy mein es k bary mein koe khass inforation to nhe ha es leiy mein app logo k ancesrs he parhun ge taa kk mein es kk barryy mein jann sakunn...
        • #5 Collapse

It's my least favorite of all of the 5, but I will build up the suspense until I reveal my ultimate strategy in my last and 5th post. This is one of my least favorite strategy because it is meant to scalp on M5.

• #6 Collapse

But, hey, scalping is fun sometimes, when nothing else comes up on the higher timeframe. So here it is. The strategy should work on most pairs, but I choose GBP/JPY when it comes to scalping because we all know that the moves are deeper and the pairs gives a lot of pips when it's trending, or for that matter, even when it's ranging. And today, there are a lot of good brokers that give you low spread on that pair. I trade it with a spread of 1.8, commissions included.

• #7 Collapse

You will discover throughout my 5 strategies that one thing I learned, and you all need to know, is to always keep things simple. No need to cluster your screen with dozens of indicators that will either contradict each other, or take too long to line up and make you enter your trade too late, or at the best they will just all tell you the same thing. So this strategy is pure basics of technical analysis. It does not get simpler than that. A 5 year old could trade it.

• #8 Collapse

Indicator: 50 EMA Chart: GBP/JPY M5
                Signal to Buy: You all guessed! Candles cross over the 50EMA.. BUT... a simple cross is not enough. We need to avoid ranging periods and whipsaws. So once a first candle has closed over the 50EMA, we will wait for a second candle to close over the EMA before we enter the trade. The second candles is very important for confirmation and needs to respect the very important following rule:

• #9 Collapse

The candle has opened above the 50EMA, it has also closed above the 50 EMA, and it is very important that the second candle is also green. If the candles opened and closed about the 50 EMA, but it is red, do not enter the trade, as it's a good sign that you may get stuck in a ranging market. Not so good for scalping.

• #10 Collapse

my dear friend mera khial hae k forex trading mein profits generate karna koi ziada aasan kam nahi hae bulk success ap ko sirf usi surat mein hi hasil ho sake gi jab ap forex trading ki achi practice karen ge.
                    • #11 Collapse

me ny kabhi es pair pr trade hi nhi ki es liya mujhy es k bary me kuch khas nhi pta lakin ya pta hy k 50sma or 50ema best rezlt dyti hen lakin es k sath agher 100ma ko use kiya jay tu trend conform ho jata hy
                      • #12 Collapse

aise pairs hain jin ki daily average bohat ziada hai and un ka spread nb kum hai and un ka trend b kafi time tak same chalta hai so yeh ap per depend kerta hai k ap kis per comfertable feel kertey ho and ap ko us k sath he jana chhaiye and kabhi b kissi or ki startegy copy na kerien.
                        • #13 Collapse

Assalam-O-Alaikum ye to bhai jan cross pair hey aur me kabhi be cross pair m etrading nahi karta hoon aur me hamesha major pairs me he trading karta hoon q key cross pairs ka spread bohat zyada hota hey aur in me earning karna mushkil hota hey.
                          • #14 Collapse

dear ham forex main mukhtalif ema ko istamal ker k apni trading skill jo best bana saktay hain
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

ji bilkul sahi bat hai mmein yehi kahun ga yeh kam sahi hai esk mamein yeh pair mein b kam kia hai hai lkein mein yehi kahun euro vs usd sahi hai acha hai es liey smjh k krna chaheay ................................................!

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X