What types of orders do I use with Forex trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What types of orders do I use with Forex trading?
    There are different order types for different trading needs.

MARKET ORDER:
    This order type is used to enter or exit the market immediately at the current quoted price. If you want to buy you will be filled at the asking price. If you want to sell you will be filled at the bid price.

LIMIT ORDER:
    This order type is used to buy or sell a pair at a predetermined
    price. A buy limit order will only be filled if the market trades (ask) at or below the limit price. A sell limit order will only be filled if the market trades (bid) at or above the limit price.

STOP ORDER:
    This order type is used to buy or sell a pair at a predetermined price.
    A buy stop order will only be filled if the market trades (ask) at or above the stop price. A sell stop order will only be filled if the market trades (bid)

CLICK THANKS IF IT HELPS YOU (From my lesson note).
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

jnab,,,ye jo trading hay n ajnab...is main hum ko har kaam k liye yahi dekhnaparta hay k ksi say help li jaye jnab....or kis say shai trha kaam ho skata hay jnab...
    • #3 Collapse

interesting post hai dear ap ki. basic information about trading hai. or new memebers k liay bht helpful b hai. thanks for sharing your experience with us. its realy very helpful post. 3no point achy hai or bht zayda goor krny waly b hai.
      • #4 Collapse

sorry sir i not know any information about any order you will prefer good and batter news for us and we will gain income with him if we will pay attention on him then we will done every well trading my friend there
        • #5 Collapse

In my opinion that we are analysis the market and set a plan. Then we are set the lot size according to the money management then you are place the order and earn the money.
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

there are different market order according to our trading need first is the market order,limit order,and stop order and in my opinion we must analysis the market and set a plan then set the lot size according to the money management.

اب آن لائن

Working...
            X