No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

mony managment
    Hi,

I wanted to talk about Money management in a different way.

We often risk with much of our capital and hoping for earning money but we don't usually make money, instead we lose lots of hard work and money.
    I wanna say that your capital reveal what you're capable to do..
    How much you can earn is shown when you look at your capital.

Say i have 1000$
    then when i look at this number i can see that it's a good amount
    and i don't want to lose it. Then i will apply average risk to it
    to earn around 20-40% monthly which is extremely excellent
    and i will not have to risk with more than 5% in each trade..

Then back to your strategy, you may have to adjust lot size to fit
    the risk you applied ..

So here, You have to adjust to your capabilities
    you have 1000$ , so you can't enter a deal with 20$ hoping that you make 50 points and double your account in couple of minutes
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes Forex me money mannagement sabse important chij he.Hame hamesha hamare capital ke hisab se risk lena chahie .
    • #3 Collapse

Well i believe that money management is a very important aspect of forex that should never be take lightly because the success of your trading career depend on that. i think that one of the best money management we can use is by risking just 2% of our trading capital
      • #4 Collapse

assalam lo alaikum g bhai jan forex trading me mony mnagement buhat hi achi cheez hai or ise ko humen apne hisab se hi use karna chhaiye or apne capital ko daikh kar humen invesiment karni chhaiye
        • #5 Collapse

bhai jaan money managment aik bht he acha source hy jis k through hm achi income bana skty hain or us ko savly agy trade pa laag skty hain .... bhai jaan hm money managment ko ly k chalen gy tau iss me hmara he faida hy ...
          • #6 Collapse

forex busienss men kam karny k sy pehly app ko chhaiye k app money management ko zahen men rakhen taky app apny profit par consentrate kar skaty hen,
            • #7 Collapse

well my dear friend, meray khayal say kisi bhi business ko properly run karnay aur grow karnay kay leay properly money management kay rules ko follow karna bohat important hota hai, ager hum apni money management kay rules ko rightly follow kar rahay hotay hain tou humein apnay losses ko recover karnay mein aasani hoti hai...
              • #8 Collapse

yes i am agree with you in forex trading online marketing stock marketing there is money management is very important then you can earn good money in trading if you are expert in marketing and stock marketing forex trading can help you become expert and professional and earn ing good money trading and marketing and stock marketing
                • #9 Collapse

dear ap ny buhat hi achi tarah guide kia ha money managment k baray ma ap isis tarah achi information share karty rahay ta k zeyada sy zeyada new member ko faida hota rahay
                  • #10 Collapse

Money management is good that I am suggest that we are first is learning and markwt analysis. Order related matter resolve is with the help of money management. Money management t is important role in the Forex market.
                    • #11 Collapse

money management is very important in forex business. money management can help to control your risk. you know forex trading is not easy business. forex trading is very risky and you can lose much money quickly in forex. so..keep apply money management to limit your risk
                      • #12 Collapse

Gee sir forex trading main money management ki bohat zaida importance hay, agar hum without money management kay trading lagain gay to humain risk zaida ho sakta hay, es liay humain with money managment kay sath trading karna chhayie.
                        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                        • #13 Collapse

bhai ap ke bat kafi had tak thek hai laqen mein ya janti hun jab ap apni investment kart hain tab ap ka mind mein aik target aik plan hona chhaiya kah ap na kitna daily earn karna hai or kitna monthly earn to is ko mein money mangment samjhti hun.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                          X