Practice is the mother of skills.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

yes, practices of forex trading business is improve your skill level and knowledge of forex market. it will helpful to improve your success of the forex trading business.learning and practices of forex is more important.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

yes brother you are right forex per practice bht zaruri hai or practice ke begair koi bhi yahan per acha trader nahin ban skta kyu ki practice hi ek trader ko refine karti hai or skills provide karti hai jo wo apni trading me use karta hai...
      • #123 Collapse

yes i believe that proper practice is the mother of the skill.if a trader want to become success in forex business he have to need proper practical skill.and practical skill is the key to success in forex business.

• #124 Collapse

yes i am agree with you it is true prectic is a mother of skills because agar hum trading bojhat c prectix kar k karty hain to yaqenan hum success hasil karty hain forex pe aur pakisatn forex forum aik aisa plate forum hai jahn humain bohat kuch sikhnay ko milta hai senior trader se
          • #125 Collapse

you are right that we need to get good skills for getting success in forex trading business and we can learn forex trading good skills from doing practice on demo and demo is the best thing to get good skills for trading unless you have good skills you will not get successful trader in the forex trading business so get more and more skills
            • #126 Collapse

I am agree with you. Because practice is so important in forex learning. we need a good business skill in forex. without skill business will so hard. Thanks for the nice topics.
              • #127 Collapse

G practice is the mother of skill ha....because practice make a man perfect..in forex practice on a demo account give you knowledge about trading and this enhanced your trading skills....
                • #128 Collapse

yes dear i think that you are saying true and i think that skills are a very very important tool for earning profit from forex trading and to take more and more money from forex trading buisness
                  • #129 Collapse

practice zaroori hooti hai kisi bhi kaam ko karny kay liey .koi bhi kaam karna hai to pehly ussy seekhna zaroori hoota hai.Forex trading ko bhi seekhna chahiey.learning demo practice k baad hum forex main kaam kar kay achi earning lay sakty hain.
                    • #130 Collapse

g bikul practice is mother of skills forex ak bht riksy businees ha is am ap ko jtne zaida practice ho ga ap kio uta zaida faida ho ga ap utny achy trderr bun sakty hyn

• #131 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: s4lm4nali پيغام ديکھيے
                        Practice is known to be the mother of skills and skills give birth to mastery. In forex trading we need good trading skills and those can only be acquired by way of practice, once you practice to gain skills you are on path of perfection.:confused:
                        dear exectly ap nay bilkul theek kaha hai k pratice is known to b a mother of skill , q k ap jitni zyada mehnat or practice say jo b work karo gay ap utna hi zyada us work mai nikhartay chalay jao gay or ap ka experience b baray ga

• #132 Collapse

skill it the key to success in forex business.so that you can make your proper practical skill by demo account practice.without practice it is never possible to make skill.so that i say that practice is the mother of skill.

• #133 Collapse

yes dear i am agree with you that practice is mother of skills because when you learn then you must have need for practice with doing practice you can find that how much you have learned and how much you have need to improve your skilss..
                            • #134 Collapse

Mera personal opinion ha ka trading business aik esa business ha ka jis me Practice buhat mufeed hoti ha q ka aik fresh person jab tak demo account me practice nhi kare ga tab tak wo trading ko nhi samj sake ga
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

yes aap ne bilkul thek kaha hay jitna aap parctice karen ge wotna aap ke pas knowldge bare ga aur is se ziada ap ka experience bare gar jis se ap loss kam karo ge aur profit ziada earn karo ge

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X