Practice is the mother of skills.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2041 Collapse

I am totally agree with you .It is a good way to make money. Many way you make money from here. One of them is forum posting another is trade. YOu know it is a trade organization. many people in the world trade here.And they lead nice life. And it is possible only we are practiced well.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2042 Collapse

.It is a good way to make money. Many way you make money from here. One of them is forum posting another is trade. YOu know it is a trade organization. many people in the world trade here.And they lead nice life. It is made a man well. I think so.

• #2043 Collapse

g bilkul ap demo account pe jitni practice krein gay utna he apki skill ziyada behtar ho gi,is liye humein ziyada say ziyada demo account bana k is pe practice karni chahiye,ta keh apka experience ziyada acha ho jai
        • #2044 Collapse

Practice need more patient. If you become less patient you are not gained in our life. I do forum posting with patient. So every sphere of life need more and more patient. so practice is the mother of skills .

• #2045 Collapse

dosto ma yahan new hu kch kh ni skta kisi topic py itna bta do k jald se jald kese seekh skta hu ma trading
            • #2046 Collapse

there is a proverb' practice makes a man perfect.Practice need more patient. If you become less patient you are not gained in our life. I do forum posting with patient. So every sphere of life need more and more patient. so practice is the mother of skills .

• #2047 Collapse

Skill means expert of any work. IF you are not skillful then you are not capable enough to earn money.YOu know it is a trade organization. many people in the world trade here.And they lead nice life. they take risk then they are benifited my dear. risk is the word of intelligent dictionary. we should take risk to more profit.

• #2048 Collapse

g dear bal kul me app ki batt say agree kartay ho k humay practic say he skill hasil hoty hay or as leya practic mother hay skill ki or as tara say hum as forex me aik achay trader ban saktay hay

• #2049 Collapse

This sentence is correct. practice make a man skillful. A skillful person is always respectful all sphere of life. he is asset for any country.a skillful person is always succcess in trade. one question you.
                    How you become skillful?
                    Answer just need practice nothing else.

• #2050 Collapse

This sentence is correct. practice make a man skillful. A skillful person is always respectful all sphere of life. he is asset for any country.a skillful person is always succcess in trade. one question you.
                      How you become skillful?
                      Answer ,You study on that topic and practice more.

• #2051 Collapse

yes dear i agree with you forex trading main good learning ka hona bohot zaroore hai so hum ko trading kai sath sath appni knowledge or forex trading say related learning karte rehna chahiya iss kai sath hamare trading bhter hoge.
                        • #2052 Collapse

there is a proverb' practice makes a man perfect.Practice need more patient. If you become less patient you are not gained in our life. I do forum posting with patient. So every sphere of life need more and more patient. so practice is the mother of skills . I practice always to learn properly something.

• #2053 Collapse

g dear bal kul me app say agree kartay hon k practic say he admi ko kamyabi hasil hoty hay or as tara say he exprince hasil hotay hay to as leya zida say zida practice kerney chw

• #2054 Collapse

Mother of skill means bossy of particular matter. IT is only possible it you are pratice enough. Some people did not practice how to trade business in that market. Definitely he will get lose.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2055 Collapse

This sentence is correct. practice make a man skillful. A skillful person is always respectful all sphere of life. he is asset for any country.a skillful person is always success in life.Sometime you take risk then you will benefited. I want to be a skillful trader in that market.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X