I try to keep good margin for every trade.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I try to keep good margin for every trade.
    I do not follow percentage while taking risk but I use a stop loss. I try to keep good margin for every trade. Margin is the amount of capital that is available to be used for trading in Forex market.Everyone should use it more carefully to gain maximum output from the Forex trading and avoid taking high lots
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

we should manage our margin efficiently, that is margin which allow us buy or sell, in case we dont have enough margin left we cannot open trades and if our trades goes in loss margin keep on going down and there may be a situation when we get margin call.

• #3 Collapse

hbhio jan men p ki bat samjh gya hoon ap ye keh rhy hne ky men htr trade ky liy acha margin rakta hn to bhai ja ye to boht achi bar hy jitna zayada ap margin free rakeh gy utni zayada pairs p trading kr ky profit kr saken gy
      • #4 Collapse

Forex trading say Profit gain kar nay k liay achha knowledge aur experience k elawah kuchh aur baton ka bhi khial rakhna zaroori hay. Trade laganay say pehlay , market ko daikhna k uska rujhan sale ki taraf ziada hay ya Buy ki taraf . fir eh bhi daikhna k ups down mayn achha margin ho to trade lagayn. Good margin ki surat mayn Profit ka achha chance hota hay.
        • #5 Collapse

dear jab ap ak ak trade karo ge or kam lot me according to account balnce toh phr apka margin safe rahe ga or ap achi trading karte rahen ge or loss hone ke bawjood bhe ap win kar skate hen is lie margin ka utna use karen jitna apka adsaani se money target pura ho sake
          • #6 Collapse

there are many things here to keep trade with stable and healthy
            with manage the money
            manage the risk and
            manage the margin too
            they have same meaning here and if the trader can manage one of them or it is better if they can manage of them then they will get the bet results from their trading.

• #7 Collapse

I agree with you, is best to keep a high mergin any time you are trading, forex is a very unpredictable and risky business and so it is best that we apply correct money amangement by using the right lot size according to our trading capital at all time
              • #8 Collapse

well i think margin is dangerous if u take too much of it as it is said that excess of every thing is bad and so does the margin.
                margin is bad becuause of margin call we get if we have big leveareage then we get greedy sometime we never see how many trades we have oppened and what happen them margin call so in a way margins is bad big margin

• #9 Collapse

jee bhai app ne bilkul theek kha hai forex trading business main ager hume akk kamyab trader bna hai to uss k leya zaroori hai k hum log iss plat form per ager akk acha margin use kerte hain to hum iss platform per easily apni trades ko handle ker sekte hain :)
                  • #10 Collapse

gee haan bhai hmein apne trading mein low margin se trading krne he aur apne trading mein acha experience hona chahe aur apne trading mein care se kam krein aur apne trading mein bhtr experience se trading krna hmein boht fiada deta he
                    • #11 Collapse

Re: I try to keep good margin for every trade.

Acche Mein Arjun ke sath trade karne chahie tha per aap kam se kam loss but Pyar Karen aur Jyada Se Jyada profit kaise karen
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #12 Collapse

Re: I try to keep good margin for every trade.

we ought to deal with our edge proficiently, that is edge which permit us purchase or sell, in the event that we dont have sufficient edge left we can't open exchanges and if our exchanges goes in misfortune edge continue going down and there might be a circumstance when we get edge call.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                        X