Forex is the greatest business in the world.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #616 Collapse

I think you can give up the indicator only in a prototype state trader, when he has something -That realized and understood the main principles of price movement in the currency market. And in an earlier state of the trader on the contrary explains how to construct a basic group of indicators, and it is necessary to know.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #617 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha ye business aik sb se best business ha ye busines aik asa business ha jis se hm apna career b bana skaty hain or is business se hm apna career bana k apni dreams ko b asani se hi hm is business me success kar skaty haain
      • #618 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market
        • #619 Collapse

Risk Calculator (one of MetaTrader Indicators) - calculated risks in the form of maximum loss posed by open trading centers currently active and pending orders. The index shows the results in the form of cash and in a percentage of risk for each pair of currency pairs, and also appear in the form of a total cash risk in the graph separate window. You can organize the work of the risk calculator by running and disrupt the benefits of premeditation and price differences and commission calculations. You can also revise the visual display parameters. The index is available for two platforms MT4 and MT5.
          • #620 Collapse

Forex market is a very serious operation. Free traders no one will give a penny. Pay-for-work and knowledge, as elsewhere, this trader is to get a big payday is necessary to improve their knowledge and skills. So you need to constantly improve.

• #621 Collapse

ji han yeh business world ka sab se greatest business hai or agar is ko sahi se join kar ke is me mehnat kari jaye kuch he waqt me yeh aap ko aik new lifestyle de sakta hai or aap ke sab problems is business me solve ho sakte hain asani ke sath .
              • #622 Collapse

Forex trading world ka largest online business hai.Or ye day by day more increase ho raha hai.Trading business mostly youngster me popular hai.Or young generation is ko bohat like karti hai or trading karti hai.
                • #623 Collapse

agar easy way say dekha or socha jae to yeh business jesa or koi business na to ho sakta hai or na he hoga warna humaray liye koi dosra kam na he ban sake ga or na he humaray liye sub kuhc karnay ka pata lag sake ga kabhu b apnay apko koi kamzoor trader na samjha kare.
                  • #624 Collapse

han bhai mai forex ko mantha ho forex aik greastest business hay purra world mai forex nay pura world mai greatest is liya hay forex real business hay forex par achao income ban jata hay forex ko koai bhe use kar sak tha hay forex greatest hay forex ...........

• #625 Collapse

forex aik world ka bohat bara business hai kyu k is mai ham ko bohat huge earning hoti hai jabky or koi bsiness aisa nahi hai jis mai itni huge earning hoti ho.
                      • #626 Collapse

I'm glad you noticed that I have not noticed. But if a trader understands the importance of these factors, understand their impact on the analysis, decision-making and the result of trade, it does not need to be guided by these factors, and gradually learn to control their emotions and to act on their own and opportunity, rather than relying on random or permanent luck
                        • #627 Collapse

pyare doso asalam o alikum forex trading main koi short cut nahi hai loss ka soort cut hai per profit ka nahi ye apne mind main rakh len ap jitne b amount invest karen ge os ka max 35 to 40% hi nikal sakte hain her month magar traning wo b full profeshional sharat hai ya u r right its a busness which givs a chance to evry person who can even cant invest for busness but he can work on forex
                          • #628 Collapse

Trading strategies will help you pass neurological times and take advantage of the good times. Sometimes when you take a step back and accept some minor losses, this matter will give you the ability and knowledge to attack the Forex market with renewed card and then make new profits
                            • #629 Collapse

G haan sae kaha ap na forex trading greatest business in world ha kyeo ka day by day is ko log join kar rahan haa is leya forex trading world ka sub sa bara online business ban gaya ha jab b forex ko join kara sub sa phila forex ka bara main learning kar lani chaye.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #630 Collapse

Forex - foreign exchange market exchange (currency or forex) is the largest financial markets and most liquid in the world. Where a trade value of five trillion dollars is the day (by April April 2013). Trading in this market includes the sale and purchase of the world's currencies and make profits by taking advantage of differences between the exchange rates and the success but not easily

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X