Buhat bari investment ka faida
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #601 Collapse

And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #602 Collapse

Learning Forex like other professions in does not stop at all. You can not stop yourself from education and education only in the moment when the stop trading and turn your back to the market.
      • #603 Collapse

What the term "Forex" What is it exactly? Why become present among us? .As one trader said, the successful Forex trading seems Kaltqat funds from the ground. Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computerwe can make this wealth if we know how to deal with Forex
        • #604 Collapse

Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteIn future, i want to improve my income from forex business. At this time, i can earn 3 - 5 % capital per months, and i really want to improve it. I know i need learn more to improve my knowledge and experience.
          • #605 Collapse

Assalam u alikum friend jee haan hum zaida investment se ziada achi trading ker sakty hain or ek huge profit earn ker sakty hain is liye humein apni investment k ziada kerna chahiye ager hum ek acha proft earn kerna chahty hain to.
            • #606 Collapse

Yeh to saheeh hy keh big investment sey big profit hasil hota hy aur small investment sey small profit hota hy. Lekan big investment sey trading krna buhat risky hota hy aur aap ko bhari loss ho sakta hy. Is leye jab tak aap ka experience nahi ho ta small investment hi use kia karain.
              • #607 Collapse

Goals that affect the major currencies such as the US dollar and the euro and the pound sterling also placed under the name of highly influential news. This is due to the position and movements of these currencies affect directly and indirectly, to the value of other currencies in the forex market.

• #608 Collapse

• #609 Collapse

investment jitni ziada hogi to faida bhi utna hi ziada hoga minimum bhi agar aap 240 dollars bonus se start karty hain toh aap ky liye bhi yeh accha hi sabit hoga agar aap ko forex ky baare main kuch pata hai to aap starting 240 dollars se hi karo.pak forum hum ko monthly 240 dollar bonus ky around hum ko bonus deta hai ye forum ky rules me hai.
                    • #610 Collapse

Technical Analysis of the most important tools available to predict
                      • #611 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.
                        • #612 Collapse

but in the current economic climate has become a more attractive option. Forex is not for the faint of heart, but investors are highly skilled and appropriate tools and knowledge of proper market can be successful. Work is important to manage risk
                          • #613 Collapse

Forex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online
                            • #614 Collapse

area fraught with riskThatthismarket is in a state of constant movement and this creates many opportunities
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #615 Collapse

Prices of currencies in the forex market is influenced by supply and demand, which in turn are affected by economic conditions. There are two economic factors affect mainly on the supply and demand for the two currencies and interest rates and the strength of the economy. Strength of the economy affected by the gross domestic product (GDP) Foreign trade balance and investments.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X