Buhat bari investment ka faida
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #406 Collapse

ye bat to sach he ke bari investment ka ziyada faidah he lekin agar ap new he to shuru men kam investment karen jab ap ka itminan ho jae ap ki practice ho jae to ap ziyada investment kar len.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #407 Collapse

Dear hm is business se jitna chhaye utni invetsment kr skaty hain ye aik asab usiness haj is me hmen investment ki koi limit nahi ha hm jb chhaye tb ius business me kam kar skaty hain or is business se hm jitna hchaye utna earn b asnai se kr skaty hain
      • #408 Collapse

dear bro agar investment ziyda karo gay tu ap ko otna ziyada profit karo gay bro phir agar investment kam ho gi ap ki tu ap losing trade ziyda open kar saktay ho bro is liyeh learning bht zrori hia sath me trading bht dihan sy lagani chahiya
        • #409 Collapse

dear forex main big investment ka sab sy bara faida ye hota hai k ap ko profit bhi boht ziada hota hai aur app ko loss hony k chanse boht kam hoty hain kun k ager market app k order k oposite bhi chli jati tu app ka account wash nahi hota hai iss leay iska ye faida hota hai .
          • #410 Collapse

This index differs from Statistics risk carried out by thebut if you trade it as

• #411 Collapse

Of the most common mistakes made by Forex traders it is that they are content to reap a small profit while leaving their losses worsen, which is a result accustomed to not having a plan for trading; Having exposed to bargain or two deals Khasrtin may only obtain small gains following the deal even if it is likely to bring you this deal a great asset compensate for previous losses.

• #412 Collapse

my dear apko es ma knowledge hasil kar k trading kari chaye or apko ex ma market ka ilm ho or apako es m her news ka ilm ho ap es m stop loase use karo or take profit bhi use karo r ap news time ma pending order use karo
                • #413 Collapse

try to sell them on demo accounts on different strategies. test terminals. Scan all your knowledge in practice. But you are wrong in many books on the psychology of past strategies of trade and that you call the water, and it is very necessary element

• #414 Collapse

i do not advise any trader that he invest huge capital in the Forex trading business but if he learn it well and start it with suitable amount and get take it to high capital and then he want to trade with it then he has more secure about this business i think.
                    • #415 Collapse

It is extremely legitimate that one could study on your faults and also earlier problems in this particular business yet possibly in that you ought to certainly not cease mastering. You need to keep on learning a lot more ways that they you'll be able to boost your buying and selling results. Even so you'll want to function tricky so that you can eliminate problems and also faults in this particular business.

• #416 Collapse

Throughout Fx i love each of the sets and also just about every investors just like unique match yet i love Gbp/Usd completely. Gbp/Usd is the greatest match and it's really extremely profitable match. Gbp/Usd proceed rapidly and also you can very easily generate enormous income in other words occasion. i always complete industry in Gbp/Usd match and also earn income through that match.

• #417 Collapse

My business is extremely strongly disagree with you view, due to the fact anything at all isn't impossible, anyone every one of know the particular famous qoute, t that will "every issue can be done within that violet sky" as a result you are unable to state tgat forex trading impossible, that become super easy if you learn along with absolute fascination and get information and also abilities and as well mastering very good abd acquire expertise.

• #418 Collapse

yah bat theak hai k agr hamary investment zyda ho gy to ham market main zyda dair tak rahain gy . mazeed yah bat k investment ka faida b us time ho ga jab ham forex ko learn karin gy to warna koi faida nahe ho ga
                            • #419 Collapse

kafi dty best tool or facility that provide by broker to learn and try our strategy on Forex market before we go on the live account. And there a lot of profit which we traders from demo, the demo account is were we study Forex build our trading system before we can get on live sljkc

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #420 Collapse

Ji theak kaha ap ny k ap ki jitni bari investment hogi otna hi faida hoga kyn ap ki bari investment ziada der tk loss brdasht kr sakti hi phir loss k baad apki trade profit main aani hi hoti hai is wja sy bara account apko bara faida ho sakta hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X