your mistake
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2011 Collapse

Use the technique of confirmation in the analysis of the intersection of convergence / divergence. Find a variety of intermittent forms of convergence, which supports promising models, and compare them with the elements that are at odds with them to achieve a logical conclusion of the subsequent direction of the price.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2012 Collapse

wesy tu kafi mistakes iysi hien ke jin se mujy loss hota ha likin sub se bari mistake ye ha ke forex amrket ka ssahee tara analysis ker sakta hoon , and yehi wo aks method ha ke jis per hold se koi bhi forex tarder ak kamayb forex trader bun sakta ha and money earn ker skata ha.

• #2013 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then to determine the size of the deal for that commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #2014 Collapse

dear friends meri forex kie sub sy bary mistake yah the ky main ny forex main direct apni real money invest kie the aur usi py he training kie the aur wo rarai loss ho gaie the kuch nhi bacha tha us time mujhy pata bhe ni tha ky damo bhe koie chez hoti ha esi waja sy mera real main loss hova tha ab main har ak ko demo ka mashwara data hon
          • #2015 Collapse

My dear friend mistake aisi bat ni hy k jisy biyan kya ja sky forex trading main agr ap k pas achi practice or best experience ni hota hy to ap is main kamiyan ni ho paty hain is lye forex main mistake sy agr bachna chaty hain to is main ap ko achi practice or best experience hasil krna boht important issue hota hy.
            • #2016 Collapse

forex mei agr apka account disable ho jata hy to ye apki mistake ki wja sy hoga is se trah agr apko koi loss be hota to its your mistake , you cannot blame to forex its your own mistake so be carefully during trading..
              • #2017 Collapse

forex mai hamesha say he hum apni galtio ki waja say he learn kar pate hai kiu k forex mai bhot say new members he ziayda tar mistake kar jate hai and baad mai unhe problems face karni parti hai issi waja say thread say new members ko chaiye usay read kar k apni learning hasil kare and koshish yahe kare k apna experience ko incease kare
                • #2018 Collapse

Yes forex trading me hum se mistake us waqat hoti hai jab hum forex me trading karty huwy emotion me hojaty han aur emotion me ho k galat beyani kar lety han to is waja se trader kn nuksan hojata hai humen forex pe hard working karni chaye

• #2019 Collapse

That's the difference between earnings and winnings ... Some are hoping for good luck in the calculation of other .. Who do you of these two categories ... And one of these categories is easy after all hoping for good luck do not need to understand anything, observe, and get used etc etc. only and the results are different ...

• #2020 Collapse

All beginners who are just starting, this is not really an easy way and determined to win, I wish to quickly master the three basic elements of successful trading:
                      1. profitable trading system with clear rules.
                      2. Develop the ability to perform irreproachable rules of the trading system.
                      3. Apply to trade money management.

• #2021 Collapse

mistake forex trading pr bht e zada zarori ha, k hm kbi b jald bazi na krain ku k jald bazi hmain kbi b successful ni ho skty ha, ku l jald bazi hmain kbi b successful ni ho paty ha, ya hmry liya zarori ha k hm ek average pr profit achive krain jes sy hm loss sy b bachain rhain, profit hmesha ek avergae rakho laluch kbi b na kro
                        • #2022 Collapse

I understand it. I felt the same sense in the initial time that someone tried to explain to me how they affect mental games that we practice with ourselves in the trading decisions that we do. Let me enter directly to some of the most manageable things on your partWork is characterized by intense seriousness,forex for good

• #2023 Collapse

saaalaam bha jee app forex mein kaam kartay hain aur jaab app se forex mein galti hoti hai tu app ko apni galti maan laayni chahyia yaah app kaay liye acha hai nahi tu appko loss ho ga

• #2024 Collapse

G janab forex mai hamy mistake nai krni chahyay balky aik axhy sense sy trade krni chahyay taky hamykuch tu is mai faida hasil ho sky or hum axhi trade kr sky gy is mai .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2025 Collapse

Forex important selection of a company be chosen forex brokers via the Internet of the most important decisions taken by the investor. And for this it is very important to make an informed decision in this regard. Internet sites and forums indicative Arab and contain a lot of articles, lessons and topics related to forex companies and their assessment. It is important that the investor read such articles before selecting a broker who will deal with it. In this context, we have at the site of the "Daily Forex" to put a large number of resident reports about Forex global companies, Oqraoha carefully before making Aqrarkm.h

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X