your mistake
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1816 Collapse

"

Dear salama you have a good thread . The mistakes give a positive way and also give an altimitum , that next time not to do so. I shall definatly agree with with brothers who have share their mistakes in order to take a lesson from them tnx to all of them. Especially to PAKISTAN.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1817 Collapse

"

You don't have to do mistakes in this business because if you do this then you have to be perfect and you don't have to make mistakes so do this and earn through this business.

"

• #1818 Collapse

G ha me ap se agree karta ho ager forex mian larky kam kar sakty hai to yar mery bhai larkiyan b kam kar sakti hai or forex main larkiyan zyda time deti hai larkon ki nisbat bus ap ko 4 hour rozana deny chaye or larkiyan is syy kafi acha profit earn kar sakti hai ap ko bus ye karna ho ga.
        • #1819 Collapse

"

Its very important that do not get exhausted or overload your mind it makes push on your nous and you present not competent to pass smoothly.you gift be give bad place for you if you get pressing of it and eventually you pretend the essay of losses for you which is real bad for you and apace you afford up so do not overload your self be normal and work safely.

"
          • #1820 Collapse

"

Its very important that do not get exhausted or overload your mind it makes push on your nous and you present not competent to pass smoothly.you gift be give bad place for you if you get pressing of it and eventually you pretend the essay of losses for you which is real bad for you and apace you afford up so do not overload your self be normal and work safely.

"

• #1821 Collapse

"

"

• #1822 Collapse

"

"

• #1823 Collapse

"

"

• #1824 Collapse

"

"

• #1825 Collapse

"

brother according to my experience i think that, treding mai experence or knwldge bht important hai magr haum jab tak sekhenge nahi tab tak in dono chezon se door hain... demo accnt se sekha jaskta hai mgr shuru shuru mai ghaltian hongi lekin insan ghalti k bad hi sekhta hain brother isi liye ye best hain.

"

• #1826 Collapse

"

Your mistake in Forex trading is your best teacher if you recognize your mistake, analyze and think on your mistake and then plan not to make this type of mistake in future

"

• #1827 Collapse

"

Yes my mistake had at first when i am new traders when i can not do ours greed control and emotion control .when i am had greed man because forex market is all time movement for this need control .

"

• #1828 Collapse

"

Dear salama you have a good thread . The mistakes give a positive way and also give an altimitum , that next time not to do so. I shall definatly agree with with brothers who have share their mistakes in order to take a lesson from them tnx to all of them. Especially to PAKISTAN.

"

• #1829 Collapse

"

Mistakes tou her insan se hoo he jati hain.. per jab app trading kerty hoo tou app k pass galati ki jaga nai hoti .. kunki agar app trading main galati kero gaye tou apka sara balance loss hoo sakta hey.. is liyay be careful when you trade...

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1830 Collapse

"

You don't have to do mistakes in this business because if you do this then you have to be perfect and you don't have to make mistakes so do this and earn through this business.

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X